More common bus sights

Kingsbridgeviewer382

Don't be so sure.... It could just be a loaner.  Or it could a sign of what's to come at Grand Avenue.

But my thing is that Maspeth isn't short. If anything, I would think that East New York is short a few buses since their buses have recently went to other depots. Also, 4964 is a part of the 1999 set, the set that has been departing ENY. I would think if the Orion Vs are coming to ENY then something has to leave for good. And the same way that Yukon's stickers are still on the Vs that made their way to GA of Bklyn North, this could be the case with the ENY stickers. We'll just have to wait and see how this plays out. 

Either way, it felt nice and it gave me some nostalgia to see that shot of 4964 on the B60. I would love to see 4965-4975 on the GA routes as well. But altogether, nice shots, especially of the LFS.on the Q4. 

I will say that its funny how one could get tired of catching a certain type of bus on the same route (in my case its the Q43), but yet when you spot that same route on another route (any of Jamaica Depot's routes), its like you have never seen the bus before. The thrill and excitement is back in full effect. Its simply amazing (to/for me anyway).

Excellent photos, all of them.

Great photos!!!! And I guess nobody noticed the B32 error. Williamsburg Bridge PALZA.

LOL.

I saw 6280 today .. weird. & Either GA is getting 4900s from ENY again or the B60 is going back to ENY.

But nice shots

4964 is a loaner. It went to the B57 right after it came to Willamsburgh.

But my thing is that Maspeth isn't short. If anything, I would think that East New York is short a few buses since their buses have recently went to other depots. Also, 4964 is a part of the 1999 set, the set that has been departing ENY. I would think if the Orion Vs are coming to ENY then something has to leave for good. And the same way that Yukon's stickers are still on the Vs that made their way to GA of Bklyn North, this could be the case with the ENY stickers. We'll just have to wait and see how this plays out. 

Either way, it felt nice and it gave me some nostalgia to see that shot of 4964 on the B60. I would love to see 4965-4975 on the GA routes as well. But altogether, nice shots, especially of the LFS.on the Q4. 

I will say that its funny how one could get tired of catching a certain type of bus on the same route (in my case its the Q43), but yet when you spot that same route on another route (any of Jamaica Depot's routes), its like you have never seen the bus before. The thrill and excitement is back in full effect. Its simply amazing (to/for me anyway).

Excellent photos, all of them.

Thanks. A lot of Grand Ave Orion V's have Grand Ave depot stickers on them already, but 6280 has the Yukon sticker on the back.

Archived