Lexington Av/7 Avenue/Flushing

metsfan

MTA New York City Transit

Service Alert

Posted on:8/22/2008 9:00:03AM

Due to a train with mechanical problems at the 135th Street Station:

Wakefield-bound (2) trains are running on the (5) line between the Nevins Street Station and the 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station.

There is no Harlem-bound (3) train service between the 96th Street Station and the Harlem-148th street Station.

In addition, due to signal problems at the Flushing-Main Street Station, there is no (7) train service in both directions between the Willets Point-Shea Stadium Station and the Flushing-Main Street Station.

As an alternate, customers are advised to take the Q48 bus running along Roosevelt Avenue for service between the Willets Point-Shea Stadium Station and the Flushing-Main Street Station.

Please expect delays in (2), (3) and (7) train service at this time.

Wow that sucks!

- Andy

Service Alert

Posted on:8/22/2008 9:00:03AM

Due to a train with mechanical problems at the 135th Street Station:

Wakefield-bound (2) trains are running on the (5) line between the Nevins Street Station and the 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station.

There is no Harlem-bound (3) train service between the 96th Street Station and the Harlem-148th street Station.

In addition, due to signal problems at the Flushing-Main Street Station, there is no (7) train service in both directions between the Willets Point-Shea Stadium Station and the Flushing-Main Street Station.

As an alternate, customers are advised to take the Q48 bus running along Roosevelt Avenue for service between the Willets Point-Shea Stadium Station and the Flushing-Main Street Station.

Please expect delays in (2), (3) and (7) train service at this time.

Wow that sucks!

- Andy

Looks like theres a (2) train laying down right at the junction blocking (3) Service..

As for the (7) train?

Looks like B1 will be lots of (7) Line chatter again today....

Service Alert

Posted on:8/22/2008 11:56:56 AM

Following an earlier incident, (D) , (R) and (V) train service has resumed with residual delays.

In addition, due to an earlier incident at the Flushing-Main Street Station, there is no Times Square-bound <7> express train service.

Also, due to a train with mechanical problems at the 135th Street Station, there is no Wakefield-bound (2) trains between the 96th Street Station and the 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station.

Selected Wakefield-bound (2) trains are running on the (5) line between the Nevins Street Station and the 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station.

Please expect delays in (2) trains and <7> express train service at this time.

Service Alert

Posted on:8/22/2008 11:56:56 AM

Following an earlier incident,(D), (R) and(V) train service has resumed with residual delays.

In addition, due to an earlier incident at the Flushing-Main Street Station, there is no Times Square-bound <7> express train service.

Also, due to a train with mechanical problems at the 135th Street Station, there is no Wakefield-bound (2) trains between the 96th Street Station and the 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station.

Selected Wakefield-bound (2) trains are running on the (5) line between the Nevins Street Station and the 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station.

Please expect delays in (2) trains and <7> express train service at this time.

Jeeze, still sitting there huh? I guess another bit of equipment will have to come get to & take it to C.I.

Also.... what the f is with the signals n the (7)<7>? They have about one problem or more a week!

- Andy

The poor Queens residents will feel so shafted because there's no express service, meaning they have to take a PITIFULLY SLOW local, which makes UTTERLY USELESS stops to them...

Yea, the express is quite fast. I guess it has to do with trains entering/exiting the express track or somethin.

- Andy

Service Alert

Posted on:8/22/2008 12:59:47 PM

Due to an earlier incident at the Flushing-Main Street Station, all Times Square-bound (7) trains are running local at this time.

Not that it really matters... wouldn't they be doing that at this time anyway? Everything else is gone.

Damn, there was still no uptown (2)s on 7th Avenue line, and I was in NY already. Could've sworn I heard, "This is a Bronx bound (2) Express train," when I was buying a one day unlimited at Chambers Street about 11:45 AM or so.....

Ok, so selected trains, I know theres a program for (2)s to turn at 96th Street on the R142s IIRC.

Damn, there was still no uptown (2)s on 7th Avenue line, and I was in NY already. Could've sworn I heard, "This is a Bronx bound (2) Express train," when I was buying a one day unlimited at Chambers Street about 11:45 AM or so.....

Ok, so selected trains, I know theres a program for (2)s to turn at 96th Street on the R142s IIRC.

Nah, I think it was cleared by 1PM.

Archived