Can Anyone Give Me Advice?!

N-Trizzy2609

Ok guys, I just wanted a little advice for this situation I'm facing that turning my stomach. And before reading this please dont reply "Ur too young" or "It'll be better soon" cuz I've been hearing those an awful lot.

Some don't know but I suffer from Asperger's Sydrome which cause me to act out, get deadly obsessed with things and act funny around people. Sometime ago, I started high school and one the first day I met the girl of my dreams. She is like god to me. And I got overly obsessed with her because of my AS! A "Friend" of mine knew I had it for her soooooooooooooooooooooo bad and on purpose her flirted with her and now they're going out. I can't stand it because I was backstabbed and hurt and he's only doing it to hurt me and her. I just wanted to know if anybody can give me advice, because school is gonna start and the last thing I need to see is them together.

Well. First off, I'm a high schooler like you. Second off, I'm not an expert on love, in any way.

Well obviously I can't say "get over it." That would be just rude. What I can tell you to do all depends on whether you have really introduced yourself to her ("met" isn't specific enough, you have to know her a little bit, you know, like acquaintances). If you have, just be really good friends with her for now. Don't let on that you like her just yet. Don't even confront your so-called "friend" about it; at best, pretend to be happy for him, at worst, ignore him totally. Just don't make it look like you're flirting with her, otherwise you might get into some deep (insert four-letter word of your choice here).

I know; crappy advice. And I don't go to a co-ed school either (doesn't make things easier in the least, because my all-boys school has quite the reputation...). But it's the best I can think while I'm half asleep at 12:41 in the morning after 4 hours of playing tennis.

And no, I don't believe we're too young. I have liked (or been liked by) quite a few girls; however, as my school life is too hectic, I simply don't have the time. "I would if I could, but I can't... so I won't."

Try to find something that calms you & takes your mind off the situation. I am very sorry to hear that you are having woman problems in combo w/ your condition.

By the way, no one is ever too old or too young to find love. What's important is what you do once you know you've found it. I think you know exactly what to do.

- Andy

Well. First off, I'm a high schooler like you. Second off, I'm not an expert on love, in any way.

Well obviously I can't say "get over it." That would be just rude. What I can tell you to do all depends on whether you have really introduced yourself to her ("met" isn't specific enough, you have to know her a little bit, you know, like acquaintances). If you have, just be really good friends with her for now. Don't let on that you like her just yet. Don't even confront your so-called "friend" about it; at best, pretend to be happy for him, at worst, ignore him totally. Just don't make it look like you're flirting with her, otherwise you might get into some deep (insert four-letter word of your choice here).

I know; crappy advice. And I don't go to a co-ed school either (doesn't make things easier in the least, because my all-boys school has quite the reputation...). But it's the best I can think while I'm half asleep at 12:41 in the morning after 4 hours of playing tennis.

And no, I don't believe we're too young. I have liked (or been liked by) quite a few girls; however, as my school life is too hectic, I simply don't have the time. "I would if I could, but I can't... so I won't."

There are two problems I forgot to mention, she knows I like her and she is sorta my friend already. I sorta nervous thinking about. You did help a lil.

Try to find something that calms you & takes your mind off the situation. I am very sorry to hear that you are having woman problems in combo w/ your condition.

By the way, no one is ever too old or too young to find love. What's important is what you do once you know you've found it. I think you know exactly what to do.

- Andy

Yeah, she is my dream gal. Thanks for the advice.

Man, I'd be pretty angry too. However, there's really not a lot you can do about it seeing as it's her choice who she goes out with. You like her and that's awesome, but the best you can do is to wait for them to break up and then make your move when that happens (or if :confused:)... but heck, do you even know if she'll go out with you if you ask... she might not think of you the way you think of her.

Well like 7Line said, in no way am I a love expert, but I do know how it is to like a friend and/or have a friend date someone you're crushing on. It is very uncomfortable and I'm not gonna tell you "it's going to get better", but there isn't much you can do but to try and keep your mind occupied and not be around them so much.

Also, it seems like your "friend" did it out of pure spite. I'm a firm believer that when things are done with malicious intent, the outcome usually isn't a positive one. In no way am I saying to wish the worst, I'm just saying let it ride :(

Hope I helped a lil' :D

Man, I'd be pretty angry too. However, there's really not a lot you can do about it seeing as it's her choice who she goes out with. You like her and that's awesome, but the best you can do is to wait for them to break up and then make your move when that happens (or if :confused:)... but heck, do you even know if she'll go out with you if you ask... she might not think of you the way you think of her.

Well like 7Line said, in no way am I a love expert, but I do know how it is to like a friend and/or have a friend date someone you're crushing on. It is very uncomfortable and I'm not gonna tell you "it's going to get better", but there isn't much you can do but to try and keep your mind occupied and not be around them so much.

Also, it seems like your "friend" did it out of pure spite. I'm a firm believer that when things are done with malicious intent, the outcome usually isn't a positive one. In no way am I saying to wish the worst, I'm just saying let it ride :(

Yeah, I'm gonna agree with both of them. Especially with the second thing Broad St. Belle said. If he only did it out of spite he probably doesn't like her for who she is, and hopefully she'll realize that. Don't go up to her and tell her that though, for it will seem that you're trying to take her away from him, and you don't need to get into any fights over this.

There are two problems I forgot to mention, she knows I like her and she is sorta my friend already. I sorta nervous thinking about. You did help a lil.

Did she know you liked her, before your so called friend made a move on her? If so, you had to make the move first. As an older guy, I will tell you this. Do not tell any of your male friends, or "boys", if you like a girl, until you have already asked her out first. There are some people who have nothing better to do, but start sh!t, and your so called friend did that. Trust me when I say, he did it out of spite, and he has no real feelings for her. If he did, he would have told you, he liked her to. If they break up, slowly make your move, especially if you are still friends with this young man. You don't want her to get the impression that you all are just using her. Comfort her, speak to her, be a true friend, then go for yours........

Remember watch your enemies close, and your friends even closer.........

Also, it seems like your "friend" did it out of pure spite. I'm a firm believer that when things are done with malicious intent, the outcome usually isn't a positive one. In no way am I saying to wish the worst, I'm just saying let it ride :D

I agree 100%, except for the wish the worst part. I look like a very nice person, but as I told my classmates already, I am very evil, sadistic, hateful, vengeful and do get homicidal thoughts, when someone does me wrong. But I do joke alot also. This is to mask the evil part, and to keep those evil thoughts out......

Don't go up to her and tell her that though, for it will seem that you're trying to take her away from him, and you don't need to get into any fights over this.

I though that was the point of this thread???? Fight to get the girl.... They always do it in the movies. N-Trizzy just has to be confident enough he can win the fight. Ladies love fighters, even though they say they don't. She better be worth getting, and dishing out a beating for though....:(:rolleyes::D.......

One thing to keep in mind. A young woman who has beautiful looks, can leave you at anytime, as there are many men asking her out, when you ain't around. I still chase the beautiful ones, but recently only really liked one who had a nerdy kind of look. She I wanted for life, family, etc.... But it didn't work out, as what you want is not what they always want. I was hurt, but now I know how it felt, since I done this to a young woman, who wanted to be with me.

I know one thing though. Don't let it be snowing, freezing, raining, and any of my past dates be waiting and shivering in a bus stop. I will pull up in my SUV, say high, ask them if they are cold, where they are going, and say well hopefully the bus will come soon, and be empty so they can get a seat. Then I will just pull off, laughing........

Did I mention I'm vengeful.......

I know one thing though. Don't let it be snowing, freezing, raining, and any of my past dates be waiting and shivering in a bus stop. I will pull up in my SUV, say high, ask them if they are cold, where they are going, and say well hopefully the bus will come soon, and be empty so they can get a seat. Then I will just pull off, laughing........

Did I mention I'm vengeful.......

LMAO! I knew the serious moment was going to last too long with you :) That is just harsh man, but I would like to do that to a certain someone ;)

LMAO! I knew the serious moment was going to last too long with you :) That is just harsh man, but I would like to do that to a certain someone ;)

I guess he would have driven right by them if he was still driving the bus and they were waiting in bad weather.

"NEXT BUS PLEASE"

I guess he would have driven right by them if he was still driving the bus and they were waiting in bad weather.

"NEXT BUS PLEASE"

I would let everyone else on, then close the doors on them saying the bus was too full.

That, or keep telling them their fare didn't pay each time they put it in, and when they argue, call the police and have them arrested for assaulting a bus operator.

That's right, but actually a buddy/ex co-worker of mine told me this during my charter driving days, while we were doing a picnic job to Rockland County, for a company. This really beautiful young Dominican woman on the trip, kept staring at me and smiling. I asked her out. She said "not right now". It was most likely due to her mother and aunt, following her like body guards, to keep the bad ol' men away. My buddy said, you should see her in a bus stop when it's raining, roll down your windows, say high to her, roll them back up, and pull off. I never forgot what he told me, cause it's so wrong, but yet so right.

"NEXT BUS PLEASE"

And everyone standing with them would suffer, as I would bypass the stop entirely. Customer rings bell, "this stop is to unsafe to stop in", is what I would say, as I bypass the stop......

I would let everyone else on, then close the doors on them saying the bus was too full.

That, or keep telling them their fare didn't pay each time they put it in, and when they argue, call the police and have them arrested for assaulting a bus operator.

With these ideas you all are coming up with, I'm glad I don't drive a bus anymore, for now.......

Archived