[NO PHOTOS] Question...

I was just looking around here at the photos and I was wondering if any of you guys could share with me what type of camera you use. I am thinking about getting a new camera and I was just interested in the pool that we have here on NYCTF.

I have a Canon Powershot G9 but mainly use my iPad Mini and iPhone 5.

Canon EOS-60D (now my mainstay and cost around $1000 with a 18-135mm lens), Sony DSC-HX1 (a very good quality, was a gift so I don't know the price), and a rather old Panasonic DMC-TZ1 (rarely used, okay quality, but you can do better).

Canon EOS-60D (now my mainstay and cost around $1000 with a 18-135mm lens), Sony DSC-HX1 (a very good quality, was a gift so I don't know the price), and a rather old Panasonic DMC-TZ1 (rarely used, okay quality, but you can do better).

Whatever one you had at the Bus Fest was a real good looking camera.

@BrightonExp I use the KodakEasyShare C300 that my aunt gave me about 6 years ago.As you can see in my Bowling Green thread,It works better outside than inside in the subway...

Right now my trusty Canon Rebel EOS T3i DSLR.

Planning on getting a Nikon Coolpix S9500 series compact point and shoot soon for convenience, as it is easy to carry. And a new zoom lens for the Rebel DSLR I have now. Probably in January when the after holiday sales start.

Archived