what was your score on mta bus 2613

Mark white

Wow an 88.75 gets you a list number of 271. That's pretty darn good I think. I wonder how many applicants are on this list.

In my opinion, not a lot. The reason why is because, in my opinion, after Exam 2613 was given in January of 2013, NYC Transit realized that they were not going to have too many people to hire, since not everyone is going to have their Class B CDL with passenger endorsement, nor make it through the medical nor the 10-day training session. Therefore, they put out Exam 4600 in which people could apply this past summer. If I recall correctly, NYC Transit even extended the filing an extra week, since they are probably looking for people.

In my opinion, not a lot. The reason why is because, in my opinion, after Exam 2613 was given in January of 2013, NYC Transit realized that they were not going to have too many people to hire, since not everyone is going to have their Class B CDL with passenger endorsement, nor make it through the medical nor the 10-day training session. Therefore, they put out Exam 4600 in which people could apply this past summer. If I recall correctly, NYC Transit even extended the filing an extra week, since they are probably looking for people.

Well then, you guys on 2613 will get first dibs I suppose.

Guys, I am not sure if anyone got this letter from the MTA, but somewhere after they posted the final answers online, the MTA sent out a letter stating that the proposed answers on the MTA website for exam 2613 were not all correct! I thought I got a 78, but because of that error I got much higher, and they sent out the correct answers. I am guessing I got anywhere from 85-90, and that's why maybe the scores are higher for many people than we think. I remember that in a couple of questions, there was actually more than one correct answer.

Did anyone not receive this letter?

Guys, I am not sure if anyone got this letter from the MTA, but somewhere after they posted the final answers online, the MTA sent out a letter stating that the proposed answers on the MTA website for exam 2613 were not all correct! I thought I got a 78, but because of that error I got much higher, and they sent out the correct answers. I am guessing I got anywhere from 85-90, and that's why maybe the scores are higher for many people than we think. I remember that in a couple of questions, there was actually more than one correct answer.

Did anyone not receive this letter?

My boy got that letter

but he did not get the most recent "probable employment appointment" paperwork

=(

Archived