B26 to East New York?

E For Erica

Yes, the B7,17,42, and 48 were in Flatbush back in the day..........

When was the B48 at Flatbush & why did they move it to Fresh Pond (I know right now it's at Grand Ave. but Im just saying it was at Fresh Pond right before that)

Oh yeah, I always wondered why the B43 is at JG and it has the same terminal neighborhoods the B48 has (From Lefferts Gardens to Greenpoint)

When was the B48 at Flatbush & why did they move it to Fresh Pond (I know right now it's at Grand Ave. but Im just saying it was at Fresh Pond right before that)

Oh yeah, I always wondered why the B43 is at JG and it has the same terminal neighborhoods the B48 has (From Lefferts Gardens to Greenpoint)

Probably because the drivers who do the B43 also do the B16 in the same day. They tried putting the B43 at Grand but that didn't work out all too well

Probably because the drivers who do the B43 also do the B16 in the same day. They tried putting the B43 at Grand but that didn't work out all too well

Oh like how the (2) & (5) have to have the same car type because of the Flatbush Terminal. And no wonder the B43 is so slow lol

Those routes was up in Flatbush until the early 90s. I guess the " Big Three" couldn't take em anymore and told them to bounce...

;-)

B7: FLA to ENY to recently FP

B17: FLA to ENY

B42: FLA to ENY

B48: FLA to JG to FP to GA

Also,

B43: ENY to JG to GA back to JG

if im not mistaken flatbush depot to canarsie rockaway pkwy station is 9 min and same from rockaway pkwy so that move was good, also what made them kick the 48 out of jg and what made the 43 leave and come back to jg

Those routes was up in Flatbush until the early 90s. I guess the " Big Three" couldn't take em anymore and told them to bounce...
;-)

B7: FLA to ENY to recently FP
B17: FLA to ENY
B42: FLA to ENY
B48: FLA to JG to FP to GA

Also,

B43: ENY to JG to GA back to JG

also didn't the current b47 come from flatbush?

Also didn't the current b47 come from flatbush?

It did until Grand Av opened up. The B15 also ran out of Grand Av but it did even worse while it was there and it went right back to ENY...

Grand Av roster when it opened:

B13: From Fresh Pond

B15: From ENY, went right back soon afterwards

B24: From Fresh Pond

B39: From Fresh Pond

B43: From Jackie Gleason, went right back soon afterwards

B47: From Flatbush

B48: From Fresh Pond

B57: From Fresh Pond

B60: From ENY

B61: From Jackie Gleason, split into 2 routes and new "B62" stayed while the old B61 went back

Q59: From Fresh Pond

It did until Grand Av opened up. The B15 also ran out of Grand Av but it did even worse while it was there and it went right back to ENY...

Grand Av roster when it opened:

B13: From Fresh Pond

B15: From ENY, went right back soon afterwards

B24: From Fresh Pond

B39: From Fresh Pond

B43: From Jackie Gleason, went right back soon afterwards

B47: From Flatbush

B48: From Fresh Pond

B57: From Fresh Pond

B60: From ENY

B61: From Jackie Gleason, split into 2 routes and new "B62" stayed while the old B61 went back

Q59: From Fresh Pond

The now defunct B51 was at GA too from ENY...

Archived