The Democratic Party has finally united

Coolbreezing

Senator Hillary Clinton has put her supporters to the test. She asked them whether they voted for the issues she supported or for her, because if it is for the issues Obama is your man. Very important to know the different, some of us still believe that they are people who voted Hillary because they would rather vote for a woman than to vote a black man. I think she put the cream on the ice. This was by far one of her greatest speech.

Americans must be very careful how they vote this time around. We need a change in this country otherwise we fuc_ked. We must be optimistic about things. Let’s not say it’s the same old politic who wins doesn’t make a different. We must come out and vote as if our lives depended on it. Electing someone in office who’s going to represent us as seen under George W Bush is a very important power that we shouldn’t want anyone to have. Depending on the outcome our lives may change tremendously. You wouldn’t want social security to be privatized or health care to be so expansive only the rich would be able to afford it.

In politics they are always interest groups, they are call lobbies. These guys represent corporations which by the way are not just American corporations. Politicians are under tremendous pressure as to how they respond to lobbies. When these guys are not satisfied they responded by taking they business else where. Now with globalization politician must be very careful when communicating with these dudes. The truth is that our country is not in a state where they can disregard these lobbies. We need them to keep our economy growing. We have the right to limit their power and monitor how they do business in our country but sometime when you limit them too much they get upset. So you see it’s not as easy as it seem to be. As president you’re trying your best to satisfy your people while keeping these corporations happy. Like they say it’s a game of gives and takes and who you elect to represent you will determine how much you take. Take it from your buddy cool when come general election take you’re A$$ out and vote.

Yes we are. I was very pleased with her speech. The speech was good for the Obama campaign but most of all it was good for her.

I agree with you 110%. She is definately looking good for many and their book now. I was a Hilary supporter but when it looked as though she was going to get the Democratic nomination, I was more than happy to just go for Obama. I do hope all the Hilary supporters do listen out and go vote for Obama come November.

Yes but if tonight Bill Clinton goes a little tense about him getting pissed off by Obama, thought Hilary hit a Home run, Bill clinton is gonna make a disaster for Obama, if he goes mad about him getting pissed off, or just quote, "Obama and I had argues in the past when I was helping my wife, but since my wife is a supporter, so am I", that means he sill hates him.

Yes but if tonight Bill Clinton goes a little tense about him getting pissed off by Obama, thought Hilary hit a Home run, Bill clinton is gonna make a disaster for Obama, if he goes mad about him getting pissed off, or just quote, "Obama and I had argues in the past when I was helping my wife, but since my wife is a supporter, so am I", that means he sill hates him.

Trust and believe Bill is going to support Obama 110% on the surface, even though underneath he may still harbor ill feelings about the whole thing.

I don’t think it’s about whether or not Bill likes Obama, it’s more about what’s in it for Hilary. It is more in Hillary’s interest for Bill to side with the Democratic Party than the Republican. Bill is a politician and politicians don’t often show their emotions in public if it’s not to gain public awareness. Bill will deliver his speech without expressing any doubt in regard to Obama’s capabilities. If anything you might here him talk about Senator Biden as being a good choice as VP. He may talk about his experience as a way to imply that his the reason that contributes to why we should consider Obama.

Looking at the whole picture we shouldn’t only see Obama but also his cabinet. His potential chief advisor, secretary of state, the first lady, VP etc. are all part of the package. When come to making important decision all of these people have their say that may influence the outcome of what Obama will decide. As an experience politician, Bill is aware of all that and that is the reason why his speech won’t have a slight taste of bitterness in it. Well I guest we just have to see tonight. A president cabinet is his secret weapon.

As predicted, former president Bill Clinton delivered his speech without implying any bitter comments to Obama. This is the way it’s suppose to be, all leaders of the democratic party should put all self ego aside and work together to uplift America back to its feet. This is a fight that is dedicated to the future of this country in our youth, their future is on the line and it’s up to us to do what’s necessary to protect it. This election is more about the youth and their future than it is about Obama and McCain. The emphasis is on them because they’re the one being chosen to repave the routes that lead to a brighter future but honestly I don’t think there is enough focus on the youth. Statistics showed that majority of the youth would prefer Obama to be their president. If you think the statistics are wrong do this test ….take a picture of Obama and MC Cain and asked them to choose and you’ll see. We know that they’re too young to make decision but as parents its our responsibility to choose in their behalf. I tend to gravitates towards what the youth want as oppose to what I want, just simply because the future belongs to them more than it is to me.

President Clinton, the genius that he is said in his democratic convention speech “The people have always been impressed by the power of our examples then the examples of our power”. Ladies and gentlemen this is what is known as literature, why because it couldn’t have been said any better. Now you see why we must be careful about whom we choose to represent us. Everything count you know, it’s not just policies, we also want a president that will not make us look like a fool in front of foreign countries. Now lets us focus on what President Clinton said. The example of our power is when we use force to show the world how powerful we are as a nation; the world is not impressed by that. On the other hand the power of our example is when we used diplomacy to achieve our goal; the world is impressed by that. Now that’s exactly the kind of president I would like for us to have again, as Obama said a president who put his people first which we hope he does if he is elected.

Talking about Obama, he too has demonstrates some good qualities. For those of us who been watching him lately, one thing I noticed he does often is to asked the people what they think. That is a good attribute for him to have. It shows by example that he wants to know what we think which got me thinking perhaps he may really care about what we have to say. To be honest this is one thing that I have never seen any president do. Even former president Clinton who cared about the well being of the American people didn’t do that. I see that as a positive attribute which may develop into something good, it gives me good reason to be optimistic.

Now in regard to Senator Biden, last night at the convention I saw Senator Biden Bitten. I honestly think he tore McCain in pieces. As a friend of Senator McCain, he pointed out to America that we can’t afford another third terms of George W Bush by electing McCain in office. I mean who knows you best if it’s not your best friend. Some time your friends can see when your ambition is toward the wrong direction. They may not want to take part of it and as result they may want to detach themselves away from you. Biden being a man whose firm on his decision would not think twice about taking his own direction which by the way doesn’t make him less of a friend. He is fighting for what he believes in and that is a better America. He believes that the way to a better America is towards the direction where Obama is headed and to get there he must join him. Can you blame a man for standing up to fight for what he believes in, not at all? I think if we all were as courageous as Senator Biden we wouldn’t be in this predicament that we’re in now. The truth is that we’re so afraid of loosing the little that we have that we stop fighting. We’ve seen under this regime how our friends who rebel have fallen so we watch while keeping silent. It will come to a point my friend where you won’t be able to remain silent anymore because everything you own will be taking away from you, so you may as well join the fight now or forever hold your peace. This is why I don’t ask for too much in this life because I rather see more of us do better than to accept compensation to keep quiet. Onelove.

Archived