2014 NFL thread

Q43LTD

Deflate gate... smh..

Why it is always the Patriots though... Just sayin...

I still find this whole thing a load of shit. Refs had contact with the balls throughout the entire game and no one picked up on it until after the game? Please...

Who cares that it was a good game....Seattle at the 1 yard line left everybody feeling some kind of way.....

Yeah that last play was dumb as shit. I mean with 30 seconds left and your touchdown could win the game, why risk it by passing the ball. That fight afterwards was hilarious lol.

Yeah that last play was dumb as shit. I mean with 30 seconds left and your touchdown could win the game, why risk it by passing the ball. That fight afterwards was hilarious lol.

That last play was dumb as shit....Looked just like my niners against the ravens...Goaline and decide to not feed ur 1000 yard back

You know, I was part of a discussion on the last play on ESPN .com and I gotta say: one of the guys hit it right on the head

Here's what happened:

Lynch goes from the 5 to the one. Carroll is expecting Belichick to call a timeout (like anybody would under the circumstances). Belichick didn't do it and as a result, Carroll was left with the wrong personnell on the field (You can actually see Lynch moving around not knowing where he was supposed to be). Carroll panicked and called for the fateful slant play. End of story

Belichick 1, Carroll 0

• 3 years later...

Archived