FASTRACK in Which Line?

ConcourseExp

Where do you guys think the future schedule for FASTRACK should go? To get it started, I think that it should fix the (J) line between 121 Street and Broadway Junction because that section of the Jamaica Line is being damaged and needs a more modern look.

Where do you guys think the future schedule for FASTRACK should go? To get it started, I think that it should fix the (J) line between 121 Street and Broadway Junction because that section of the Jamaica Line is being damaged and needs a more modern look.

That would require Weekend FASTRACK since it's outdoors by people's apartments. Anyway, I think they should take a look at the entire Queens Blvd Line, and also maybe Culver?

That would require Weekend FASTRACK since it's outdoors by people's apartments. Anyway, I think they should take a look at the entire Queens Blvd Line, and also maybe Culver?

Not the entire line. That's too much.

I'd say the next fasttrack could be the BMT Broadway line between Canal Street and Dekalb Avenue

i think the (L) need some fastback since it never got any.

i think (J) between essex and broad st including the (M) to broadway Lafayette. also those three stations underground after 121 street.

(2) President and Flatbush

(3) and (4) from Franklin to New lot 

(2)(3) from 96 Street and North to Lennox terminal and  wherever the tunnel stop on the (2) line. 

(4)(5)(6) north of 125 street on all tunnel area to outside. 

East of Roosevelt is where the big signal project is underway. They should not try to squeeze all that work under traffic as they have been doing, so they do need to start having them up on that end (not the same time as the rest of the line, of course).

Archived