Bronx LFS' + A Bonus

LegoBrickBreaker101

You actually waited at 246th and Henry Hudson Parkway for that video? Odd place to shoot videos.  Very dark...

Actually didn't see it until I got to 231st on the Bx7 and the LFS Bx20 was already leaving. I just decided to get off at 246th since I knew I could get some pics while it was OOS.

Actually didn't see it until I got to 231st on the Bx7 and the LFS Bx20 was already leaving. I just decided to get off at 246th since I knew I could get some pics while it was OOS.

Oh that explains it... There is really nothing there as it is 100% residential, so that's why I was curious.  

Yeah, I see what you mean. Not the most ideal spot to fan, especially at night lol

No it isn't, but you're not that far from Riverdale Avenue (one of our main strips for stores, etc.).  I expect to see more of these LFS buses in Riverdale.  Finally saw one this morning as I was walking over to 239th and Henry Hudson Parkway on the Bx10.  Those buses look so naked.  They should put some ads on the back of them.  All of that empty space going to waste.

Archived