Teacher turns herself in after allegedly getting pregnant by 13-year-old

DaTransitMan4608

"Cuz it's just another day, in the life of a mack." :lol:

Nah but seriously, even though she's fine and all, this is still wrong. 

A 24-year-old Texas middle school teacher accused of having a months-long affair with a 13-year-old student — who got her pregnant — turned herself in Wednesday afternoon.

Alexandria Vera was booked on charges of continuous sexual abuse of a child and released on $100,000 bail — a day after Houston police issued a warrant for the raven-haired English teacher’s arrest.

She met — and fell in love with — the boy last summer at Stovall Middle School in Houston, according to court documents obtained by ABC 13.

After the boy, now 14, skipped class one day, he sent Vera a message on Instagram, asking her for her number — and if they could hang out alone, according to KPRC Houston.

Modal Trigger920x920_128144413.jpg?quality=90&strip=aAlexandria Vera

Vera, who has a 4-year-old daughter from a separate relationship, told investigators at the district attorney’s office that the very next day, she drove to his house when his parents weren’t home and had sex with him for the first time.

Their illegal canoodling continued throughout the school year — with students noticing the two flirting in between classes and them having sex “on almost a daily basis,” according to court documents.

“He like grabbed her butt and everyone saw it,” one student told ABC. “And then they were talking about it.”

“That kid was always over (Vera’s house in Spring, Texas,) and she always told (neighbors) it was her brother,” a neighbor told WFAA-ABC.

At the fall open house, Vera officially met his parents and was introduced as his girlfriend.

By January, his parents became increasingly welcoming to Vera, who that month announced she was pregnant with the teen’s child, according to local reports.

The Aldine Independent School District put Vera on administrative leave in April once details of her affair started circulating.

“The safety and security of Aldine ISD’s students and staff remains a priority of the school district,” the district said in a statement.

Link: http://nypost.com/2016/06/01/teacher-turns-herself-in-after-allegedly-getting-pregnant-by-13-year-old/

DISGUSTING.

You have to wonder what type of parents are increasingly "welcoming" to a kid's girlfriend when the son is only 13 and girlfriend is 24. Even if they didn't know her real age, how could they be ok with their son being a father when he is a kid himself? This story is comical on so many levels.

You have to wonder what type of parents are increasingly "welcoming" to a kid's girlfriend when the son is only 13 and girlfriend is 24. Even if they didn't know her real age, how could they be ok with their son being a father when he is a kid himself? This story is comical on so many levels.

My guess is since the legal marriage age in TX is supposedly 14, that may have been why they were okay with it. They probably thought they would get married or something.

Here's something even more comical related to this: https://www.facebook.com/joshpraycomedy/videos/1184181154966570/

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

At the time, they didn't know the teacher was pregnant (it says by the time she had announced she was pregnant, they were already welcoming to her). So it doesn't necessarily mean the parents knew he was getting it on with the teacher.

The only halfway-logical thing I could think of is if the child was developmentally disabled, and the parents thought it was something along the lines of "This pretty teacher is my girlfriend". Otherwise, even being in a plain romantic relationship with a woman 10+ years older......I can't even put words on how messed up that is.

That teacher is some combination of dumb and crazy, though. Putting aside the obvious issue of ****ing her students who are waaaaay below the age of consent, how could she not use a condom (which would've avoided the pregnancy in the first place), and then brag about the fact she was pregnant by him (instead of just saying "Oh crap, I'm pregnant", and pinning it on somebody else, ending the "relationship" and calling it a day) 

I guess the answer is obvious: That's too logical for anybody that messed up in the head, and for all we know, she deluded herself into thinking she was actually in love with the kid and wanted his child.

My guess is since the legal marriage age in TX is supposedly 14, that may have been why they were okay with it. They probably thought they would get married or something.

In Texas, you can get married at 16 with parental consent (18 without it). In certain cases, if the court and the parents agree, the child can get married at a younger age. I highly doubt that the court would allow a 13 year-old to marry a 24 year-old.

Relating to this topic, the only thing a 14 year-old can do in Texas is screw around with a 14-17 year-old without getting the older person in trouble.

Here's the source.

Archived