5 police officers killed in a sniper attack

5 police officers were killed in a sniper attack in Dallas last night occurring in a protest against police brutality. It is the biggest attack on law enforcement since 9/11. 

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-protests/index.html

First unarmed black people killed by police, now this. What a depressing week. :( 

These weren't some random thug gang members that were pulling off this crap. Honestly, anyone think that the "pussy" Black Lives Matter people were capable of doing this?

This has the prints of very trained gunmen.

I would've thought that the police departments of the country would've caught on to recent brutality events. This whole thing is starting to smell really fishy, can't put my finger on it though

This whole country needs to come to some kind of truce. Conservatives need to stop vilifying Liberals, liberals need to do the same. Cops need to renounce brutality and remind their bros in blue that it's unacceptable and it hurts their overall image. We need to stop letting racist people hijack the media (yes, I'm talking about you, Fox News) to spread their hate.

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

These weren't some random thug gang members that were pulling off this crap. Honestly, anyone think that the "pussy" Black Lives Matter people were capable of doing this?

This has the prints of very trained gunmen.

The sniper was identified as a military veteran who served in Afghanistan.

Archived