ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

2 minutes ago, rondread445 said:

Thank you, it's wealth of information being taken in at once so I stay positive because it can be a little overwhelming at times. I'm really happy I chose the B division though, more to learn but I love the diversity. We fell in love with the R46 after taking the Apple out of 207 to Far Rock, sucks that  we're moving on to the two handed 68's so fast, but you never know I might enjoy it more. Can't wait to meet the crew at 179, we're at Concourse yard now.

68s are definitely more challenging (especially cutting at first) but they are cool cuz they are operated like all the old trains were operated in the past. The new tech trains are completely different. 

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, CC1191 said:

How long does it usually take to clear a medical hold? Got checked for sleep apnea and passed will i still be able to get into the 5/16 class? 

Don't stress it, once you have the results email "ecmro@nyct.com" with your info and they'll give you an appointment ASAP. BTW a June class has been confirmed, both May and June classes are going to large. I had 80 people in my induction. 

Edited by rondread445

2 minutes ago, Lavos212 said:

Anyone know how long the training is what the schedule is like during training? 

A division is 5 months now and almost 7 for the B division.  You'll get your schedule by the end of the first week showing you where to report. Times are usually 7 am, and 9 am for road days. Everything is subject to change though 

6 hours ago, rondread445 said:

A division is 5 months now and almost 7 for the B division.  You'll get your schedule by the end of the first week showing you where to report. Times are usually 7 am, and 9 am for road days. Everything is subject to change though 

I'm assuming m-F 

6 hours ago, rondread445 said:

Thanks a lot for your Intel. Looking forward to starting May 16th. 

Just got my conditional offer. Have to report on 5/2 for my medical. I went in 4/20 for my pre-employment. Since I originally missed my 3/23 one. I’m being considered for the 5/16 class. I’m excited and nervous. Some of you guys should be receiving  emails today. 

List #34xx

10 hours ago, FilippoSironi said:

68s are definitely more challenging (especially cutting at first) but they are cool cuz they are operated like all the old trains were operated in the past. The new tech trains are completely different. 

Yet if the train acts up go by the screen call it in.. Makes it easier...

1 hour ago, TA718 said:

Just got my conditional offer. Have to report on 5/2 for my medical. I went in 4/20 for my pre-employment. Since I originally missed my 3/23 one. I’m being considered for the 5/16 class. I’m excited and nervous. Some of you guys should be receiving  emails today. 

List #34xx

Congrats buddy good luck. 

2 hours ago, Mikeyanthony23 said:

Anyone have PDF versions of the T/O equipment manual and induction manual?? Would prefer to use that at home when studying, and use physical copies in class. TIA!

Not sure those would help because things are always changing..

Not to mention that's a lot of manuals every car class has one and it depends on where you are going.

Unless you know where you are going then perhaps someone can help ya.

4 hours ago, TA718 said:

List #34xx

What time did you go in for pre employment ? I went in on that date as well.