ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

On 5/3/2022 at 12:49 PM, STtoMTA said:

I was looking and some people

have been waiting a month but for you it was only a week to get the call

On 5/3/2022 at 12:52 PM, TA718 said:

Yea I got really lucky. Not sure if it’s because I was called before. Because I had originally a pre employ back in March 23rd. But I couldn’t make it since the email went to spam and I wasn’t aware. So I contacted them immediately and they contacted me a week after telling me to go on 4/20 and so I did and took care of everything that day. Had my forms signed and filled before goin in. 

This definitely adds context as to why you were called for medical so fast. 

As someone who has read every post in this thread I know that the time from initial pre-employment to medical appointment varies greatly. Not too long ago some individuals had to attend pre-employment multiple times. Personally I attended my initial pre-employment on March 31st and I'm patiently waiting to be contacted for medical. 

List # 37xx

Edited by SweetTart59
list number

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Banks718 said:

Medical.After medical do they tell you the same day b4 you leave whether or not you got the job ?

Once you pass your medical, you will finalize your paperwork, take your ID pictures, take your oath, fingerprints and you will officially be an employee of NYCT. Congratulations

Hey Guys Haven't been here in a while, so I'll be brief

List # 375*

Got a email for my Conditional Offer on Monday 5/2. I was told report to 180 Livingston 5/5 (which was today) for medical and final processing. I did my medical, all I have to do is give my paperwork in.  On the email, it said I will join the May 16th class. Unfortunately I will not attend that class due to my prior engagement that will conflict with that date. I spoke to Ms.Vargas and she told me that I will most likely join the June 20th class. Things are moving fast so stay on top of things!! Good Luck to all 

1 minute ago, JSquared said:

List # 375*

Got a email for my Conditional Offer on Monday 5/2. I was told report to 180 Livingston 5/5 (which was today) for medical and final processing. I did my medical, all I have to do is give my paperwork in.  On the email, it said I will join the May 16th class. Unfortunately I will not attend that class due to my prior engagement that will conflict with that date. I spoke to Ms.Vargas and she told me that I will most likely join the June 20th class. Things are moving fast so stay on top of things!! Good Luck to all 

Congrats, thanks for the update!

42 minutes ago, JSquared said:

List # 375*

Thank you for the update. Congrats!

12 hours ago, JSquared said:

List # 375*

They let you do the medical before you gave them your paper work?

14 hours ago, JSquared said:

List # 375*

Thanks so much for this update 

On 4/30/2022 at 7:17 PM, DreamBiG said:

Damn my list number is 321* went in for pre-employment in March still haven’t received anything yet. 

Did you ever get called ? I'm 372x but I'm also seeing people with higher list # getting called. 

3 minutes ago, JSquared said:

Yes. You hold the paperwork they emailed you to fill out untill the call you in the front section.

Just to be clear for others this is for the medical part, not pre employ .  Pre employ you hand everything in 

6 hours ago, underground traveler said:

I mean you did say they weren't the ask alot of questions type but I will muster up the courage and ask on Tuesday lol

Let us know, thanks. You are the real MVP!

Hello everyone and thank you all for all the helpful info!

List # 38** Called in for Pre employment on 4/5. Patiently waiting for the next step.

Does anyone that's been hired have any any info on whether some past points on my license would affect me getting the job?

I have a valid NY state drivers license (never any suspensions) but i do have some points from a driving violation in 2020.

Really hoping this wont shatter my chances at getting the job. Any info is appreciated.

1 hour ago, dincena said:

Hello everyone and thank you all for all the helpful info!

List # 38** Called in for Pre employment on 4/5. Patiently waiting for the next step.

Does anyone that's been hired have any any info on whether some past points on my license would affect me getting the job?

I have a valid NY state drivers license (never any suspensions) but i do have some points from a driving violation in 2020.

Really hoping this wont shatter my chances at getting the job. Any info is appreciated.

That doesn’t matter I started in 2018 and I had close to 10 points lol they just don’t want any open tickets, parking or moving violations! I believe someone said that they haven’t been asking for abstracts recently I don’t know.