ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Mikepro6 said:

Does anybody have any info on the vision requirements ? Is 20/20 a must in both eyes with glasses ?

20/20 isn't required, just bring any corrective lenses that you use in your day to day life during the test. They'll just put on your ID that you require glasses; I am -8.00 with astigmatism and got the job lol. (Blind as a bat) 

1 hour ago, Mikepro6 said:

Did you have trouble on the depth perception part ?

I just told them I can't see anything without them and I did the rest of the test with my corrective lenses.  

On 7/15/2022 at 7:00 PM, Imhim said:

OG I never said all of the 20 year folks are bad, I said the ones that are always complaining but can’t explain why they still here! You always speak positive vibes, so trust I’m not coming for you at all, you definitely been responding here before I started and been on ya post, very much appreciated! 

Got you fam its cool...

@Kashmulla drug testing again. I was told they need updated drug test within a 30 day window. I was also told they starting classes in 30-40 days so they need updated urine from a bunch of people before the classes start. She said she don’t have any more information but it’s crowded down here. A lot of TOS and BOS 

58 minutes ago, TCart said:

@Kashmulla drug testing again. I was told they need updated drug test within a 30 day window. I was also told they starting classes in 30-40 days so they need updated urine from a bunch of people before the classes start. She said she don’t have any more information but it’s crowded down here. A lot of TOS and BOS 

This process is crazy annoying they need to just let us do medical and get it over with 

2 hours ago, TCart said:

As of Friday the next class was in August 15 but with only 40 spots left. I was also told there is a sept class but date unknown.  I was there Friday from 9 am to 645 pm. It was worse then my first pre-employment

1 minute ago, TCart said:

@thegameksk my first P/E went great. I was here at 6:30 and out by 9:45. I been here since 9AM today and still here. And I see people who been here after me is getting called before me. This process is very annoying. 

The ultimate test of patience, I remember when I went for PE and medical that people were sleeping and the security guard will wake people up saying they're looking to see if people fall asleep easily for sleep apnea

9 minutes ago, TCart said:

@thegameksk my first P/E went great. I was here at 6:30 and out by 9:45. I been here since 9AM today and still here. And I see people who been here after me is getting called before me. This process is very annoying. 

The same thing happened to me. I was 5th on line at 945 when they told us to lineup yet I was the second to last to leave. I got there at 9 but they wouldnt see us until closer to our appointment time. Various people came between noon to 4 and all left before me. 

Edited by thegameksk

Everyone that was at 180 today for P/E we got this I been there since 10 and I’m just leaving the Lab is pretty empty only about 20 ppl was in there max the lady that’s calling people is just moving on her own time seem like and the lab people are moving slow 

I’ve also noticed people are down here for an interview. I know every job goes through an interview process but my question is the interview is it a standard interview answering interview questions ? Or is it just someone telling you about the job description and other info ? And when will it be ? After medical? Same day as medical/final processing ? 

47 minutes ago, TCart said:

@Kashmulla yea I realized that they move on their own time they don’t care about how long yu been here waiting they would gossip gossip gossip all over your paper work instead of doing what they need to be doing. Just want to do medical not another P/E 

I agree it’s a waste of time doing drug testing again if it’s not expired but I guess this they process for trying to catch people that’s dirty 

@Kashmulla I think that’s exactly what it is. Trying to eliminate people through da process. 1 lady was just telling us after 30 names comes up for a class they start sending medicals. So if you number 31 then you have to wait the following month. At this point idk who to believe and listen to. 

14 minutes ago, TCart said:

@Kashmulla I think that’s exactly what it is. Trying to eliminate people through da process. 1 lady was just telling us after 30 names comes up for a class they start sending medicals. So if you number 31 then you have to wait the following month. At this point idk who to believe and listen to. 

Thats not true because most classes are more then 30 names. I was called for medical originally in April but was on medical hold. The day I went there were more then 30 there just for their medicals.

2 hours ago, JDS1057 said:

Anyone know how long it takes to be called once you’ve been reinstated to the list at a much lower number than they’re currently at now? I’m list #23**

You should be in the next class if they reinstated you