ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

On 8/25/2022 at 2:51 PM, Soilwork said:

Hey brutal is ok. I'm sure if it were up to her she'd rather I get the job, plus it's not something I'm too into for it to be an issue for me in the future. The timing just sucks. That being said in reference to a previous reply if any moderator is viewing this, could my previous posts with my details be removed. I'm going to follow through with this and hope for the best. Thanks again for everyone who provided advice.

you can edit the post and change it. Just click the 3 dots on top and click edit. 

Edited by FilippoSironi

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone, I have a simple question I took exam 7604. Finally got call back July 15 to come in on July 28 for pre-employment. Went there turned in the paperwork and took the drug test, haven't heard anything as of yet, just wondering what is the wait time foe phase 2 of the process?

@Robert T it all depends on your list #. The last call/emails for medicals as I know of was the 4200s. It’s a wait. You might have to do a 2nd or even 3rd Pre employment. Just be patient and follow the forum cause most people keep everyone posted on they’re medical call/email. And also check your email daily. 

1 hour ago, TCart said:

@Robert T it all depends on your list #. The last call/emails for medicals as I know of was the 4200s. It’s a wait. You might have to do a 2nd or even 3rd Pre employment. Just be patient and follow the forum cause most people keep everyone posted on they’re medical call/email. And also check your email daily. 

Thank You, that the most complete answer I've gotten in weeks and i have familymembers that are TO and TW they all telling me i should of heardfrom all or even towards the end of the month. But from what your saying  i have a little while to go list # in the 4800s.

1 minute ago, Robert T said:

Thank You, that the most complete answer I've gotten in weeks and i have family members that are TO and TW they all telling me i should of heard from them already  or even towards the end of the month. But from what your saying  i have a little while to go list # in the 4800s.

On 8/25/2022 at 10:48 AM, Soilwork said:

Good morning everyone. I have a question that has probably been asked many times before. Please bare with me as I am new and really tried searching for the answers before posting this. I have very little time and not sure what my options are or if there are any to begin with.

MTA New York City Transit is considering you for a position as a Train Operator Exam 7604, List # 52xx and invites you to our facility at MTA 180 Livingston Street (between Smith and Hoyt Streets), 5th floor on 9/7/2022 at 6:30:00 AM to start the pre-employment process.

I got this last night, it's been at least 6 years since I started this process. I don't think I'll pass the screening with the amount of time provided. It was my wife's birthday the night before I received this and, well, yeah along with that I smoke occasionally on the weekends and did the weekend before as well...

Is there a way to reschedule this, even for a week or two, it's very last minute. 

Iv seen it mentioned before about delaying this process, but nothing in the email or forums show who to contact or where to go to reschedule. I understand that if it is possible that it may push me way back on the list. 

I don't want to give up on this opertunity, but more importantly burn any bridges with the mta overall.

Thank you for any advice on this.

it looks like you did edit it. 

On 8/26/2022 at 6:03 PM, TCart said:

DAMN... I'm 48##... that's a DUB, now i gotta deal with the bozos in my building for alot longer than i'd like to. OH well.... its' the waiting game, just is what it is. 

Edited by ealfinez
to much information

21 minutes ago, ealfinez said:

DAMN... I'm 4881... that's a DUB, now i gotta deal with the bozos in my building for alot longer than i'd like to. OH well.... its' the waiting game, just is what it is. 

Rather be safe than sorry just never share your personal information here, there's haters and supervision lurking here at all times.

does any oneknow if they contact you if you didnt recieve the job. I went in in april did pre emplyement but never got called for second pre employment and never heard anythin back my list numer is 40xx.Who should i call or should i give up and plan to look for something else.Really want this to work out.

1 hour ago, Ovopassion said:

does any oneknow if they contact you if you didnt recieve the job. I went in in april did pre emplyement but never got called for second pre employment and never heard anythin back my list numer is 40xx.Who should i call or should i give up and plan to look for something else.Really want this to work out.

I believe i gave you Ms.Olha’s number before when you said you didn’t get a second pre employment letter. Take a look back 

56 minutes ago, Amonroe90 said:

Question ! This Tuesday after Labor Day I’m heading down to Brooklyn. I know it’s an all day process, and I have all of my paperwork ready, but what should I expect ?? 

Not much just gotta hand in your paperwork they look over it and ask you to correct anything that is needed , after that’s complete you go to another room and wait to be called for the drug test and your done for the day 

So I managed to defer my appointment over the phone by a week, they insisted that even that was pushing the line, but still agreed. My appointment is now at 10:30 am the 14th this month. Only problem is at the end of the conversation even though I asked a second time that it'll absolutely be adjusted to that day, will I get an additional email or proof of the change she said no. So here I am looking at the instruction, which require the email or reference to my appointment. Anyone know if I'll get any pushback for the date not matching up, when I answer them that it was pushed back a week by my request because of my availability being limited due to my current employer not allowing me to take the day off, will they then say I have to leave or I'm out of luck? Thank you in advance for any input on this sorry for any typos or poor punctuation. I'm on my phone atm.