Track Worker 8600 Hiring Process

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_nyct.png.0146181ce93fa58744dcf143f3d1d7aa.png

Track Worker, Exam No. 8600

List Status:  This list has been established as of January 8, 2020.

Pay: Starts at $24.77 and increases to

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (3400's) - For Medical: (3500's)

Next Training Class:

Resources: 2016 Track Participants Safety Guide

Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process Topic

(Updated 4/18/2023)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, W0rkBum said:

Mini pick during ojt will be during the second week, (no selection on the last) there is an april class and there will be new classes all the way until july so hang in there everyone.

Thanks for the heads up. Everything seems to be moving so fast. Our instructor said a new class is coming in next Monday if I’m not mistaken. The highest list number in our class is in the 1590’s if anyone was wondering 

45 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Thanks for the heads up. Everything seems to be moving so fast. Our instructor said a new class is coming in next Monday if I’m not mistaken. The highest list number in our class is in the 1590’s if anyone was wondering 

I'm list 19** hopefully they contact us soon. Good luck everyone 

On 4/3/2022 at 10:00 AM, Zoey said:

Seniority you mean?

On 4/5/2022 at 7:26 PM, W0rkBum said:

How is everyone’s ojt going so far?

Going well.. having fun. Are you in the class ahead of us that is just now finishing? I know the last exam had a bunch of last classes go into cleaning.. wondering if I’m gonna get that since the new guys are headed there next week? My seniority number is definitely in the 2000’s 

4 hours ago, Lavos212 said:

I got pre employment Saturday list 1900s

That’s awesome! I wish you the best of luck. Seniority numbers for our class stops at 2069 but I think there is a class in right now at 248 so those numbers are higher if that’s the case 

Edited by Zoey

25 minutes ago, Zoey said:

That’s awesome! I wish you the best of luck. Seniority numbers for our class stops at 2069 but I think there is a class in right now at 248 so those numbers are higher if that’s the case 

That's dope, hopefully they hit the 2200's so it's back to how it was during SAP. I saw a class doing OJT in Coney Island on Monday between Stillwell Yard and Coney Island terminal.

1 minute ago, Valdrin2007 said:

I just got my Pre Employment letter today! I was listed in the late 1900s they're basically right next to 2000 now with pre employment :D

Congrats!!! I’m in the 2400’s. So the list is still active? 

On 4/13/2022 at 7:32 PM, dman1455 said:

That's dope, hopefully they hit the 2200's so it's back to how it was during SAP. I saw a class doing OJT in Coney Island on Monday between Stillwell Yard and Coney Island terminal.

That’s definitely our other half down there in Brooklyn. Must be nice for them lol they said 5 more classes are scheduled after us. Mini pick was also done last week. Capital days was open for E180. The rest was maintenance nights

13 minutes ago, Lavos212 said:

Went gor pre employment today they took the packed no documents hs diploma ss or birth certificates I guess that's for another day. We will see what happens. 

Happen to know what list number they at around?

13 minutes ago, W0rkBum said:

There are suppose to be new classes all the way up to july, in my opinion anyone past list #3000 might not be contacted but you never know.

When they first started hiring off the list their initial goal was about 200 to 250. As of right now they've hired approximately 350+ new Track workers off this exam, with more classes scheduled as you've stated. After July they might take a break since they've recouped most of their man power and will probably hire as needed instead of this much.