Track Worker 8600 Hiring Process

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_nyct.png.0146181ce93fa58744dcf143f3d1d7aa.png

Track Worker, Exam No. 8600

List Status:  This list has been established as of January 8, 2020.

Pay: Starts at $24.77 and increases to

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (3400's) - For Medical: (3500's)

Next Training Class:

Resources: 2016 Track Participants Safety Guide

Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process Topic

(Updated 4/18/2023)

2 minutes ago, dman1455 said:

To the fine people that just started, what's the highest seniority number in your class? I'm wondering how many total track workers they have right now.

Got one from the last class that just got out of training his number is 1962 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Marv said:

Someone on here said that they were at the 19xx’s. 

I thought the same but TW1 meant the Track Worker seniority number. That means by now there probably are over 2000 Track Workers.. whenever I find out what mine is I’ll post it here lol

2 hours ago, Kidbx175 said:

Yeah that was the track worker seniority number but they are into the 2,000s now I heard. 1500 is for the current exams list number. 

So I’m in 24xx’s is there a possibility I could be called this year?

On 2/28/2022 at 8:10 PM, W0rkBum said:

Anyone who has been through early training already can let me know what kind of clothing they want or will per you wear day 4 etc?

they give you the equipment you will need ( reflective vest, hard hat, gloves, etc) in terms of clothing you can wear blue jeans or any kind of pants that is dark in color cargos, and for upper body long or short sleeve is fine and you must have construction boots, you will be provided with the website where you can order your boots once you attend final processing at 180.

2 hours ago, MCID4500Lover92 said:

they give you the equipment you will need ( reflective vest, hard hat, gloves, etc) in terms of clothing you can wear blue jeans or any kind of pants that is dark in color cargos, and for upper body long or short sleeve is fine and you must have construction boots, you will be provided with the website where you can order your boots once you attend final processing at 180.

We were told we have to wear long sleeve shirts. But as for track worker from what i see is anything goes, jeans, hoodies etc.

Today I completed the hiring process I start Monday the 21st 🥳🥳 if wondering my list #141x and cert # was 16x. I also over heard one of the women telling someone that she didn’t know when the next class will be. I’m not sure if their putting a hold on hiring after the march 21st class just updating. Good luck to everyone and hello march 21st class! Hopefully I’m not the only girl 🤞🏾

7 hours ago, nunu0320 said:

Today I completed the hiring process I start Monday the 21st 🥳🥳 if wondering my list #141x and cert # was 16x. I also over heard one of the women telling someone that she didn’t know when the next class will be. I’m not sure if their putting a hold on hiring after the march 21st class just updating. Good luck to everyone and hello march 21st class! Hopefully I’m not the only girl 🤞🏾

Congrats 🎉