Track Worker 8600 Hiring Process

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_nyct.png.0146181ce93fa58744dcf143f3d1d7aa.png

Track Worker, Exam No. 8600

List Status:  This list has been established as of January 8, 2020.

Pay: Starts at $24.77 and increases to

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (3400's) - For Medical: (3500's)

Next Training Class:

Resources: 2016 Track Participants Safety Guide

Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process Topic

(Updated 4/18/2023)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Marv said:

Ok. It doesn’t have unemployment on there. Try to call unemployment or go on department of labor website and you might be able to retrieve it that way. Pre employment was long. But got it done, now begins the waiting game. 

Thank you. I was told that as well, but I just found a more simpler way and that was by checking my past emails from DOL. That basically gave me the details I needed in regards to UP. 

Well, that's good. The waiting game been happening, it's just about making sure everything is correct and all goes well as we will all love to. This will make a drastic change for the better for many and I'll definitely say my prayers for those that are humble and wants nothing but the best for themselves and family. Have a blessed day everyone. 

So upon going back a few post back I saw people in the list number range 37## and 38## went in for pre employment, those in the 31## getting called for the medical part. My list number is 42## and I know this exam expires next year January I think. Any possibility of this exam being extended? 

On 3/30/2023 at 4:46 PM, Pkk said:

My list is 46xx I doubt I’ll get called thou 

That's not the energy you need to be having. I believe there may be a possibility.

To my knowledge their approaching the 4000's ....we are in April and this list expires January 2024. There are many people that changes phone numbers, don't check emails, don't pass drug test, passed away, not interested in the job anymore because they got something else and numerous other reasons. In theeantime, you should be preparing yourself getting the proper documents you need, (work history, dispositions, etc. 

Unlike a few of us that were unaware of these things, I had to wait last minute to obtain these items.

Have patience, have faith and say your prayers. I believe they'll get to that number very soon. Trackworkers are in high demand. Hope this helps. Peace.

1 hour ago, RoyalJD said:

That's not the energy you need to be having. I believe there may be a possibility.

To my knowledge their approaching the 4000's ....we are in April and this list expires January 2024. There are many people that changes phone numbers, don't check emails, don't pass drug test, passed away, not interested in the job anymore because they got something else and numerous other reasons. In theeantime, you should be preparing yourself getting the proper documents you need, (work history, dispositions, etc. 

Unlike a few of us that were unaware of these things, I had to wait last minute to obtain these items.

Have patience, have faith and say your prayers. I believe they'll get to that number very soon. Trackworkers are in high demand. Hope this helps. Peace.

Thank you. I didn’t know they were up to 40xx. I thought they were at 36xx-38xx

2 hours ago, Bkcoolguy71890 said:

Has anyone got called for medical from march 14 preemployment yet  

I’m still waiting 😮💨😮💨😮💨Hopefully we get called next week or the following 

Edited by Kaz

1 minute ago, Bkcoolguy71890 said:

I did preemployment on the 14th I still didn’t hear back yet, how long does it take ? To get called for medical 

I did pre-employment last week on the 29th. They sent me email yesterday to go back tomorrow for medical and whatever else they are doing. 

1 minute ago, Bkcoolguy71890 said:

Yeah they still didn’t get back to me yet idk 

Maybe give them a call. They didn’t give me no time to prepare. Scrambling around for stuff. Sent me crazy paperwork to fill out again.