Transit Property Protection Agent Exam # 8623

Bmpo7

11 minutes ago, GZ1969 said:

I am 969 on the list. I hope they will reach me. Usually they hire about 400 people I heard. 

I'm 168 on the list. I hope so.. I heard in the news MTA is looking to hire at LEAST 200 so it will probably be more than that. Plus after receiving their part of the stimulus package and the city wanting to open up fully by July 1 .. they're being pressured to hire more people to get the transit system ready. So fingers crossed.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Mrkeepingfocus said:

I also took the test and i had no wrong answers on the test did anyone else hear anything back yet bout the test 

People began getting their scores and list numbers in the mail around the last week of April.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2021 at 9:37 PM, Starlight said:

My list # is in the early 1,000's, so I doubt I will even be called. When I contacted Transit last week they're supposedly up to list #50 so far.

supposedly, like you said..i haven't seen or heard anything.

On 5/10/2021 at 5:18 PM, Mrkeepingfocus said:

I also took the test and i had no wrong answers on the test did anyone else hear anything back yet bout the test 

Hey. Don't know if you will see this.  Supposedly, they've began calling people and they're up to #50. I don't know you're list but with none wrong you should be high up there. Have you heard anything?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, GZ1969 said:

Is anyone started hiring process?

I don't believe so. I called last week and was told they haven't called one person. The gentlemen explained to me that it's like the list is still pending. Even though we've gotten scores and list numbers it must not be approved in Transit. If that makes sense

Hey so I have a few questions. I noticed they want security experience but I just got my security license, would this be an issue? Also with the call list, will they only be calling you or will they also send you another letter in the mail letting you know if you got the job? I already got the first letter with my test score and placement. I'm asking since I'm no longer using the same number I had when I first registered/took the test. 

7 hours ago, GZ1969 said:

Hi, I dont think you need an experience. You just need valid drive license and New York State issued Security license. 

Alright that's a relief to hear, thanks for letting me know. So anyone know if they started calling yet? I'm #600 on the list. 

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Guccislav93 said:

Hey guys quick question where can i check my list number ? If anybody knows can you provide me a link. Highly appreciate it! 

They should've sent you a letter in the mail that tells you your test scores and list number. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/5/2022 at 12:29 PM, Mohamed said:

My list number is 9# and seems like 8 people ahead of me. Idk how you got called and I haven't started any process. What do I do?

Carebear1 said he or she was called with list # 168 not me. I am like in the early 1,000's so I doubt I will even be called. But it's good to keep the faith alive. Anyway, you can email this lady at Transit & she can help you. Persida.Rivera-Acosta@nyct.com 

• 3 weeks later...

I check the list number on the data base and it looks like their are 8 people ahead of me but I read on here that someone with list number 198 got called, but my list list number is 9#. Who they just skipped me like that. Any email or anything or number I can call, cause I did not receive no email other than the first email to fill out the packet.