Bus Operator (TA) Exam #9618

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_nyct.png.71b36a2103f0305bdbdc1fc057f33cd1.png

Bus Operator, Exam No. 9618

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 8, 2021, with an expiration date, as of now, of September 8th, 2025.

Pay: Starts at $26.19 and increases to $37.42 in the sixth year of service.

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: () - For Medical: ()

Next Training Class: To Be Determined in 2023 (Last one was September 25th, 2022)

Resources: To find out your list number, click here and type either your last name or "9618" into the search box on the top right hand side of the screen.

If you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

For those of you who wish to restore your name to the list, you must do so by sending an e-mail to certificationunit@dcas.nyc.gov. In your e-mail, state your full name, exam number, list number, the last four of your social security number, and a brief reason why you're restoring your name to the list. You don't have to go into full detail in the e-mail.

Good luck!!

(Updated November 5th, 2022)

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kenstyles said:

@AprilCakes

left a message on this number +1 (347) 643-8219

Then they returned my call on this number +1 (347) 643-8195

@Kenstyles so sweet to provide that info. TY mi amor❤️🙏🏾 I'm up for the next class in April (go figure😊) due to my list number being in the 8's. Again, super psyched for you! Best foot forward and sending you nothing but positive energy and blessings thru the wire. 🥹🥳🎉🙌🏾🫶🏾🙏🏾

2 hours ago, AprilCakes said:

@Kenstyles so sweet to provide that info. TY mi amor❤️🙏🏾 I'm up for the next class in April (go figure😊) due to my list number being in the 8's. Again, super psyched for you! Best foot forward and sending you nothing but positive energy and blessings thru the wire. 🥹🥳🎉🙌🏾🫶🏾🙏🏾

Thank you! I'll see you on the road soon! Keep us updated.

On 3/16/2022 at 11:02 AM, AprilCakes said:

Thank u @HeadhunterCali So happy that I could help! I know it was a major relief to hear back. Sending you love and light they the wire to sunny California ☀️☺️🙏🏾

Yes it's absolutely sunny and beautiful on the West Coast BUT i can not pass up this opportunity. Can't wait to get back to NYC in July/August. 😏👌🏾

2 minutes ago, N3Gro said:

Man, where is everyone ? It’s been 10 days since my drug test and I haven’t heard a thing about my medical yet ! I’m getting anxious 😩

PLEASE CALL THEM OR GO DOWN THERE..WE GET CALL AND EMAIL IN A WEEK.

4 hours ago, N3Gro said:

Man, where is everyone ? It’s been 10 days since my drug test and I haven’t heard a thing about my medical yet ! I’m getting anxious 😩

I'm here @N3Gro patiently waiting as well. You should possibly get a call/email either the end of this week, or nxt week. Being that the next class is April 10th 🙏🏾🤞🏾

8 hours ago, AprilCakes said:

I'm here @N3Gro patiently waiting as well. You should possibly get a call/email either the end of this week, or nxt week. Being that the next class is April 10th 🙏🏾🤞🏾

From your mouth to admins ears lol. If not I’ll be studying again and retaking my permit exam and endorsements smh.

UPDATE: So after coming on here earlier and complaining about not having heard from the MTA about my medical exam I received a call from a 646 643 stating that I was to come down on March 31st for my medical. I am beyond happy. I cannot wait. Thank you April. I’m hoping for the April 10th class.

2 minutes ago, N3Gro said:

UPDATE: So after coming on here earlier and complaining about not having heard from the MTA about my medical exam I received a call from a 646 643 stating that I was to come down on March 31st for my medical. I am beyond happy. I cannot wait. Thank you April. I’m hoping for the April 10th class.

Whats the 1st digit of ur list number again?

20 minutes ago, AprilCakes said:

Whats the 1st digit of ur list number again?

Could you please tell me what to bring down I haven’t gotten an email and she wasn’t speaking clearly all I caught was to bring criminal court summons if I have any.

1 minute ago, N3Gro said:

Could you please tell me what to bring down I haven’t gotten an email and she wasn’t speaking clearly all I caught was to bring criminal court summons if I have any.

You needa tag @Kenstylesvor @Jebbu Ai believe they completed the medical process already. But I think u need that $88.25 postal money order for the fingerprints and wat-not. Birth Certificate, social, basically the usual suspects. 

Also, wat is the 1st digit of ur list number?

1 hour ago, AprilCakes said:

You needa tag @Kenstylesvor @Jebbu Ai believe they completed the medical process already. But I think u need that $88.25 postal money order for the fingerprints and wat-not. Birth Certificate, social, basically the usual suspects. 

Also, wat is the 1st digit of ur list number?

List # 7XX

3 hours ago, N3Gro said:

I'll copy and paste the email I received below 

Upon successful completion of the medical evaluation, consistent with applicable laws, any criminal conviction(s) record will be reviewed.  If you are still interested in this position, please return to our facility 

YOU ARE BEING CONSIDERED FOR THE TRAINING STARTING ON MARCH 27, 2022.

Please bring a ballpoint pen (blue ink only) and the following documents with you:

·         All the forms included in this email. Read all the instructions, complete the forms and bring them on the date of your appointment. (DO NOT PRINT DOUBLE-SIDED)

·         Original Social Security Card.

·         A blank postal money order for $88.25 for fingerprint.

·         Original Birth Certificate, or a valid non-expired issued U.S. Passport, or Employment Authorization Card, or Naturalization Papers, or a Permanent Resident Card; or Alien Registration Receipt Card.

·         Commercial Driver License Class B with passenger endorsement and no restrictions or a Motor Vehicle Driver License with a learner’s permit for a Commercial Driver License Class B with passenger endorsement.

·         If you have any criminal conviction(s), please bring any information that you would like to have considered, including evidence of rehabilitation and good conduct, a certificate of relief from disabilities and/or a certificate of good conduct.

PLEASE WEAR BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE.

If you are appointed to the position, you will be subject to a one (1) year probationary period. You may also be required to work in any borough, day, evening or night shifts, including Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays. Any planned vacation will not be excused during your probationary period. 

Also, please DO NOT resign from your present employment until you have been appointed and given a start date.

All employees who begin work at the MTA on or after November 14, 2021, must be fully vaccinated.  “Fully vaccinated” means you must have received both doses of a 2-dose vaccine and two weeks have elapsed since the second dose or have received 1 dose of a 1-dose vaccine and two weeks have elapsed since the dose.  Unless you have been granted a medical or religious accommodation, you are required to select the hyperlink below and upload a copy of your vaccination card three days after final processing.

13 minutes ago, Kenstyles said:

I'll copy and paste the email I received below 

Upon successful completion of the medical evaluation, consistent with applicable laws, any criminal conviction(s) record will be reviewed.  If you are still interested in this position, please return to our facility 

YOU ARE BEING CONSIDERED FOR THE TRAINING STARTING ON MARCH 27, 2022.

Please bring a ballpoint pen (blue ink only) and the following documents with you:

·         All the forms included in this email. Read all the instructions, complete the forms and bring them on the date of your appointment. (DO NOT PRINT DOUBLE-SIDED)

·         Original Social Security Card.

·         A blank postal money order for $88.25 for fingerprint.

·         Original Birth Certificate, or a valid non-expired issued U.S. Passport, or Employment Authorization Card, or Naturalization Papers, or a Permanent Resident Card; or Alien Registration Receipt Card.

·         Commercial Driver License Class B with passenger endorsement and no restrictions or a Motor Vehicle Driver License with a learner’s permit for a Commercial Driver License Class B with passenger endorsement.

·         If you have any criminal conviction(s), please bring any information that you would like to have considered, including evidence of rehabilitation and good conduct, a certificate of relief from disabilities and/or a certificate of good conduct.

PLEASE WEAR BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE.

If you are appointed to the position, you will be subject to a one (1) year probationary period. You may also be required to work in any borough, day, evening or night shifts, including Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays. Any planned vacation will not be excused during your probationary period. 

Also, please DO NOT resign from your present employment until you have been appointed and given a start date.

All employees who begin work at the MTA on or after November 14, 2021, must be fully vaccinated.  “Fully vaccinated” means you must have received both doses of a 2-dose vaccine and two weeks have elapsed since the second dose or have received 1 dose of a 1-dose vaccine and two weeks have elapsed since the dose.  Unless you have been granted a medical or religious accommodation, you are required to select the hyperlink below and upload a copy of your vaccination card three days after final processing.

Thank you so much April I did not receive an email.