Bus Operator (TA) Exam #9618

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_nyct.png.71b36a2103f0305bdbdc1fc057f33cd1.png

Bus Operator, Exam No. 9618

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 8, 2021, with an expiration date, as of now, of September 8th, 2025.

Pay: Starts at $26.19 and increases to $37.42 in the sixth year of service.

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: () - For Medical: ()

Next Training Class: To Be Determined in 2023 (Last one was September 25th, 2022)

Resources: To find out your list number, click here and type either your last name or "9618" into the search box on the top right hand side of the screen.

If you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

For those of you who wish to restore your name to the list, you must do so by sending an e-mail to certificationunit@dcas.nyc.gov. In your e-mail, state your full name, exam number, list number, the last four of your social security number, and a brief reason why you're restoring your name to the list. You don't have to go into full detail in the e-mail.

Good luck!!

(Updated November 5th, 2022)

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Eddieoil said:

@AprilCakes,hey so yeah sorry no my test # was 2302 didn't know this thread was for a specific test # but useful information anyways👍thanks ...just waiting and good luck to everyone doing the same

Yea this thread's for Exam #9618 thts why I was like dang he got called quick lol. But it's always good to keep in the know ☺️ Blessings to u on ur process also 💯

On 3/9/2022 at 4:02 PM, AprilCakes said:

Pre-employment for me starts this week! I found some numbers for MTA corporate HR and higher-ups (through forums @+Young+ belonged to) and basically called them and spoke to someone at The MTA Interim Presidents office who forwarded my info to HR, whom then called me back and scheduled an appt w/ me right then and there on the phone. @Kenstyles thank u for the tip on referencing other threads on this forum, becuz tht bit of info totally worked out. Blessings and now I gotta figure out all the jobs I worked at since High School?! 😩😵💫🥴 Kinda nervous abt tht becuuuuz it's totally been a lot and I just hope it won't be frowned upon? U guys gve me ur that's abt tht please! And I'll b sure to follow-up w/ u guys on how pre-employment went 🙏🏾

Dope April! Your you're in there! 

Did the drug screening and haven’t heard anything back yet, 100% passed just wonder what’s taking so long. Anybody go back for the second day with all the paperwork and stuff? Also can we drop list numbers? Lol I’m 2xx

40 minutes ago, MikeLoud said:

Hey Just wanted to know what to expect when I go down there to Livingston. I have a 10 Am appointment on Thursday the 17th 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

GO EARLY AS POSSIBLE.. FILL ALL PAPERWORK. SO YOU CAN GET OUT FROM THERE IN 1-2 HRS

46 minutes ago, MikeLoud said:

Hey Just wanted to know what to expect when I go down there to Livingston. I have a 10 Am appointment on Thursday the 17th 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

@MikeLoud Congrats! And yes, like @Jebbu stated above go early. Maybe as early as 6/7am like @Kenstyles did, he was done by 8:15am as he stated in the comment above urs.  I went in at 9:20am and got out at 12:30pm. So, the earlier, the better.

Just now, AbstractSector said:

I received dates for medical/final processing on March 17, and training on March 27.

USPS money order..? What a mystery.

GREAT.GOOD LUCK.. WHEN DID U TAKE DRUG TEST?? THEY CALL OR EMAILED??

THANKS

10 minutes ago, AbstractSector said:

I did pre-employment/drug test on March 11. For that, they sent me an email, text, and call. But for this time for final processing, only email.

What’s your list number if you don’t mind me asking?

57 minutes ago, AbstractSector said:

I received dates for medical/final processing on March 17, and training on March 27.

USPS money order..? What a mystery.

When was your initial drug test if I may ask? I think we’re all curious to get a gauge on how long to expect to be in this process.

3 minutes ago, Big bear10 said:

Wondering if I need the actual cdl permit card for pre employment 🤔I just have the temporary one till I get the real permit in the mail. I have class A license for a while been driving tractor trailers but I need this benefits fingers crossed good luck to everyone.

Temp is fine also.