Bus Operator (TA) Exam #9618

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_nyct.png.71b36a2103f0305bdbdc1fc057f33cd1.png

Bus Operator, Exam No. 9618

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 8, 2021, with an expiration date, as of now, of September 8th, 2025.

Pay: Starts at $26.19 and increases to $37.42 in the sixth year of service.

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: () - For Medical: ()

Next Training Class: To Be Determined in 2023 (Last one was September 25th, 2022)

Resources: To find out your list number, click here and type either your last name or "9618" into the search box on the top right hand side of the screen.

If you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

For those of you who wish to restore your name to the list, you must do so by sending an e-mail to certificationunit@dcas.nyc.gov. In your e-mail, state your full name, exam number, list number, the last four of your social security number, and a brief reason why you're restoring your name to the list. You don't have to go into full detail in the e-mail.

Good luck!!

(Updated November 5th, 2022)

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, MikeLoud said:

I have missed my medical appointment I didn’t see my email or phone call smh please tell me I didn’t miss out on a great opportunity!!! If any can please tell me what can I do!! 😢😢😢😢

Wow bro. Ummm I would go down in person and or start calling those numbers listed by @AprilCakes

6 hours ago, Guccislav93 said:

Guys im in 570s number and still havent got called yet just wondering if anybody in 500s got called yet. Please let me know thank you

@Guccislav93 if u hvnt received a call, scroll thru this thread and look for the numbers to call someone dwntwn so they assess where u are on the list. @MikeLoud u need to do the same so u can try and get rescheduled.

2 hours ago, AprilCakes said:

@Guccislav93 if u hvnt received a call, scroll thru this thread and look for the numbers to call someone dwntwn so they assess where u are on the list. @MikeLoud u need to do the same so u can try and get rescheduled.

@AprilCakes i just emailed examsuport@nyct.com is that the right email to find out about my number ? Thank you

45 minutes ago, Guccislav93 said:

@AprilCakes i just emailed examsuport@nyct.com is that the right email to find out about my number ? Thank you

Hi @Guccislav93 if u check this thread here u can also email them also. In addition, dnt hesitate to go bak a few pages our exam thread to find a few HR phone numbers as well. If all else fails and u don't hear from anyone by Friday or Monday (which I thnk u will receive some form of correspondence), I suggest making an appearance at 180 Livingston to gain a little clarity. But I believe w/ the forms of correspondence provided, u should be able to reach someone. Of course, blessings and feel free to keep us updated 🙏🏾❤️

3 minutes ago, AprilCakes said:

Hi @Guccislav93 if u check this thread here u can also email them also. In addition, dnt hesitate to go bak a few pages our exam thread to find a few HR phone numbers as well. If all else fails and u don't hear from anyone by Friday or Monday (which I thnk u will receive some form of correspondence), I suggest making an appearance at 180 Livingston to gain a little clarity. But I believe w/ the forms of correspondence provided, u should be able to reach someone. Of course, blessings and feel free to keep us updated 🙏🏾❤️

@Guccislav93 let me know if u have trouble finding the email in the thread/link I provided to you above. 🙂

22 minutes ago, AprilCakes said:

@Guccislav93 check herehere and here. Hope this provides better accuracy 😉

@AprilCakes Thank you so much! Im actually going to 130 livingston street tomorrow for transit property protection interview and im thinking since im there i might as always asked them there about bus operator. 

Edited by Guccislav93

I have my medical this Friday at 6.30am I’m assuming I’m gonna be in the April 10th class ,does anyone know if there’s a way to put it on hold or keep pushing back my class date I assume I have to call and email all those numbers if anything but I’m waiting for hear back from NYC DOT by may so idk what to do ,if anything I’ll start my training and hopefully I can still hold my list number 8xx if I leave the class  and If I  take NYC Dot ACHR thank you 

54 minutes ago, N3Gro said:

Hey anyone know what the BSC ID # is ? I'm trying to upload my vaccination card or are we assigned that after our final processing?

Yea @N3Gro, the email states to upload it 3 days after processing. So wen u go in tomorrow ask them abt that. Also, blessings and congratulations for tomorrow 🎊🎉🥳🙌🏾🙏🏾

1 hour ago, AprilCakes said:

Yea @N3Gro, the email states to upload it 3 days after processing. So wen u go in tomorrow ask them abt that. Also, blessings and congratulations for tomorrow 🎊🎉🥳🙌🏾🙏🏾

Thank you April. Man that paperwork was brutal smh. Filing out all those jobs again smh. What’s going on with your process April? 

5 minutes ago, N3Gro said:

Thank you April. Man that paperwork was brutal smh. Filing out all those jobs again smh. What’s going on with your process April? 

I'm wishing that I took a picture of that damn application now, smh lol. But um, I'll b there next week Monday 😉, my Birthday is Friday and class on Sundaaaaaaay. Whoop! There it is! LoL