Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harry

Leona Helmsley's Dog Gets $12 Million

Can you believe she left $12 million to an 8 year old Maltese named Trouble. That dog got more money than anyone in her family.

the front cover of the Post that day was hilarious, wish i still had it.

but yes, this is totally ridiculous, what the hell is her dog going to do with all that money?

the front cover of the Post that day was hilarious, wish i still had it.

but yes, this is totally ridiculous, what the hell is her dog going to do with all that money?

Yes the front page of the New York Post was hilarious that day. It was actually a trick front page with the text "Now that's one rich bitch (in big bold letters), the dog we mean (in normal type text)".

sorta reminds me of an episode of "Married w/ Children"... when the dog "accidentally" ended up gettin a credit card... the Bundy's ran up the dog's credit... lol..

but this is reality.... and I find it totally asinine.... So what happens when the dog dies?

It's not exactly clear what happens. Most likely it'll go to the Harry & Leona Helmsley charitable foundation or something like that.

It's not exactly clear what happens. Most likely it'll go to the Harry & Leona Helmsley charitable foundation or something like that.

charitable foundation? they do call her the "Queen of Mean" for a reason lol

charitable foundation? they do call her the "Queen of Mean" for a reason lol

She was a mean old lady but her and Harry Helmsley did have a foundation and most likely the rest of the money will go there.

The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitble Trust is estimated at $8 billion when its all said and done. I think the dogs money is going to somewhere/someone else.

She was a mean old lady but her and Harry Helmsley did have a foundation and most likely the rest of the money will go there.

"We don't pay taxes- only the little people pay taxes"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.