Strict bus driver q 46

Joyjliradio

5 hours ago, trainfan22 said:

Sounds like that B/O was enforcing the rules on their bus.

Why would the MTA add service on the Q46 when it goes nowhere near Barclays Center? Had to watch the video twice to make sure I heard that right.

this guy doesn't make any sense,  plus he rants about anything 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/9/2022 at 12:57 AM, Mtatransit said:

I think a lot of the videos are directly influenced by PinePower's usual rant. Even to the tune of XX news not covering a certain crime event

I'm not sure how he's doing it, but he has quite a few followers on youtube that's modeled their entire channels off of his... And when I say followers, I don't mean just youtube subs or whatever.... Just came upon one channel yesterday as a matter of fact, called SeanPowerHV (or something to that effect)... The dude lives in Westchester, yet he has more videos (based on the titles) talking about the LIRR than the MNRR... If I lived in Westchester, there's no way in hell I would be doing that much content on the inferior RR (LIRR) of the two...

They see this irrational, wishy-washy, pseudo assertive, pine sniffing a**hole that completely lives off the public dole as a role model... Even got ole boy AndyfromNYC retard raging on his channel now, because he's apparently, finally seen the light when it comes to PinePower's racism against Hispanics... Got him now calling him junk food john & what not... LOL... But yeah, he used to be one of these same people that was encapsulated in that aura of short bus riders, as he used to compare his rants against Westbury & Mineola, to Jamaica (where AndyfromNYC lives)..... The Andy's Randomness dude is also in that crayon eating circle of transit youtubers over there... He's been making commentaries about the Q46... He used to rant inparticular about service to/from LIJ hospital....