Future of the R160 Post-Doomsday

Lefferts Blvd X

Most TA employees don't even care about car assignments, they just come there do there job and go home. You gotta remember not all TA workers are railfans!!

Well I guess they care about money,which I do. Most Workeres/employees at any job mostly only cares about money not anything else.

Well I guess they care about money,which I do. Most Workeres/employees at any job mostly only cares about money not anything else.

These days EVERYONE cares about money but to say RTO employees care ONLY about money is wrong info...

just the average worker doesn't really care what cars go where unless it affects them because they don't like a certain car or they like a certain car (since for a worker that can mean the difference between comfort/discomfort)...many railfans don't either, they just ride whatever's available and enjoy it, some things are special cuz they're "rare" (arnines/SMEEs) but like i always say its just equipment...

Hey Trainmaster how you been these days. I heard that pain on the Lex Line is coming back to Stillwell Your Gen. Supt

Yeah Tony's going home to Stillwell. I'll miss him 'cause he and I shoot the breeze about line supervisors and such. I'll keep his cell# just in case things get hot around here.

Archived