Transit cleaner position

HardWorkin

• 3 months later...

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2023 at 10:52 AM, JBlaze said:

Here’s an update, I applied last year September and just got an automated callback & email on the 11th to come down for pre-employment on the 18th. My list # is 6xxx btw. So keep an eye & ear out.

Already ? I recently called they said they’re in the 5000 range 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/28/2023 at 1:28 PM, Stone5car said:

What’s going on everyone. I have a question, I took the eng prof test, called back in and took the drug test and verification process on 02/16. About how long until I hear from them for the medical?

Why would you have to do Medical for cleaner? This is not a driving job or train operator Job! Are you sure you have to take a Medical exam for this position?

24 minutes ago, train1290 said:

Why would you have to do Medical for cleaner? This is not a driving job or train operator Job! Are you sure you have to take a Medical exam for this position?

because transit likes to cover all of their bases in terms of injuries on the job

Edited by Comrade96
typo

22 hours ago, train1290 said:

If the title requires track qualification then its most likely gonna require an applicant to pass a medical. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...