Transit cleaner position

HardWorkin

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, RoyalJD said:

I'm confused.  The email says they will be picking numbers randomly, however, people in here is saying they are up to a certain number? Please explain...because I don't know who to bel. Thank you.

List numbers were randomly assigned to each candidate. But they are calling in order of those numbers. 

48 minutes ago, Biggie said:

mid to upper 4000s most likely contacted for pre employment

I’m also in process with LIRR for a position with them. I passed my pre-screening exams in person, now I’m waiting for the signals and definitions overview at this point. I hope to keep you guys updated on my status.

Edited by 2ride

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, MrDobson said:

I think the hiring process is slowing down, I go in Dec 18 and I'm in the low 6000s. Good luck everyone.

its most likely slowing down as theyre only hiring about 800 or so cleaners and theres 75000 applications....might be a while before more go in like that

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 10:59 AM, Je4 said:

Has anyone got called for transit cleaner exam that applied on July/Aug? If so what was your list number?

Yes I applied on august and and my list number is 25** and got called to come in for drug test on December 5th and now got called again for medical for December 20th.