Transit cleaner position

HardWorkin

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Dennis4ever said:

I have a question about transit cleaner how does the random number thing work cause they gave me a random number and it was pretty high and I applied soon as it came out. Can anyone help me understand it ?

Basically they take your application and put it in line. 1 - Last applicant then a computer assigns each applicant a random number from 1 to last so if it was 75K applicants 1 to 75,000. It's unfortunate but thats how they do it. Normally job listings with random numbers (Bus Operator, Traffic Checker etc) do not get this many applicants so a fair number of people got very ridiculous list numbers.  

21 hours ago, Dennis4ever said:

I have a question about transit cleaner how does the random number thing work cause they gave me a random number and it was pretty high and I applied soon as it came out. Can anyone help me understand it ?

I dont think this position is first apply first to get.... they gave out random number to applicant and make this game relevantly fair..but to me they just make this game like to buy lottery... lol

22 minutes ago, MrDobson said:

My list is 6000 and a friend of mine list number was is in 500's she got called in yesterday. So the list is moving fast.

Wow her list number was 500??? When do you think we’re going to get called??? My list number is 61929