B/O Crossing over from MTA BUS to MaBSTOA - Major Problem

sam awan

I crossed  over from mta bus operator to OA bus operator 01/16/2022, my original hired date was in mta bus was 12/102018 so when i signed the papers to crossed over. I was told

That i will lose my seniority an will keep my years , well when i got to OA ,after few months later i had i problem ,they didn't honor my vacation nor my sick days.

I got in accident last week an my depot sent to to zerega  , when i got to zerega they asked me why are you here , i told them that i got in an accident, so that class didn't had my name on the list

The class  was pne for probationary operators well superior was called an he said you are not on probation, so they sent my back to my depot .

I went to GS office an asked him that why they have me has a probationary in their system. 

I know all of you who are reading this probably wondering that why don't you get help from union in ur depot lol, its because of union that i am here seeking help .

I found some helpful information 

That it was a UTS TIME KEEPING screwed me up which they will to 

Help me honor my vacation, i dont know about sick days ,i had 55 sick days in mta bus at college point depot. by the way best depot great people. 

Today i received a call from my union office at depot, that i will 2 week more vacation from last year, vacation for 2023 i will get 4 weeks an most important thing is that they want me to sign probationary papers. 

Please help me on this issue. 

Ps I'm not signing the probationary papers,  because i told my union representative that they are not doing their job an they are pissed off at me.

May be going to EEO an failing complaint ,  an BSC an than union at 195 Montague st downtown Brooklyn. 

10 hours ago, sam awan said:

I crossed  over from mta bus operator to OA bus operator 01/16/2022, my original hired date was in mta bus was 12/102018 so when i signed the papers to crossed over. I was told

That i will lose my seniority an will keep my years , well when i got to OA ,after few months later i had i problem ,they didn't honor my vacation nor my sick days.

I got in accident last week an my depot sent to to zerega  , when i got to zerega they asked me why are you here , i told them that i got in an accident, so that class didn't had my name on the list

The class  was pne for probationary operators well superior was called an he said you are not on probation, so they sent my back to my depot .

I went to GS office an asked him that why they have me has a probationary in their system. 

I know all of you who are reading this probably wondering that why don't you get help from union in ur depot lol, its because of union that i am here seeking help .

Help me honor my vacation, i dont know about sick days ,i had 55 sick days in mta bus at college point depot. by the way best depot great people. 

Today i received a call from my union office at depot, that i will 2 week more vacation from last year, vacation for 2023 i will get 4 weeks an most important thing is that they want me to sign probationary papers. 

Ps I'm not signing the probationary papers,  because i told my union representative that they are not doing their job an they are pissed off at me.

May be going to EEO a failing complaint ,  an BSC a than union at 195 Montague st downtown Brooklyn. 

I think you’re better off posting this in the Transit Employment section of the forum. You would probably get a response from employees there. Good luck with your problem.

11 hours ago, sam awan said:

May be going to EEO an failing complaint ,  an BSC an than union at 195 Montague st downtown Brooklyn. 

I agree with Trainmaster5.  Post in transit employment.  You have a lot of knowledgeable people already in the system that will help you out. A lot of the posters are excellent with helping you with this problem. 

21 hours ago, sam awan said:

I crossed  over from mta bus operator to OA bus operator 01/16/2022, my original hired date was in mta bus was 12/10/2018 so when i signed the papers to crossed over. I was told that...

First, I moved the thread and/or topic to the Transit Employment Section.

Second, perhaps @SevenEleven can shed some light on this issue?

Third, I do have a resource or two who could help you out, however I do not want to share their name on this public Forum. Therefore, if you can send me a Private Message (PM), I would be more than happy to elaborate on this potential resource.

(If you're unsure on how to do this, click on the bubble icon on the top right, and click on "Compose New.")

Good luck!!

• +Young+ changed the title to B/O Crossing over from MTA BUS to MaBSTOA - Major Problem