2023 Revamped Bee-Line Redesign Draft Plan

3 hours ago, 40 to 241st said:

I do have data, I try my best to get the research I can get. The Bx30 of course wouldn't have that much riders b/c of it's frequency. I ride most of these routes on a daily basis some Mta but most Bee-line. I'm not saying it's a bad idea but the 60/61 it's one thing to have it closed door southbound but northbound closed door in the bronx now your pissing people off and of course you will say I lack data b/c your mad that everyone here is on my side w/ the 42.        

Mad???? I couldn’t care less! 

I just realized that the 63,66,110 should all just be standalone routes it would simplify and stremeline service I know I proposed for the 66 to stay proposed but people on 63 don't care about going to Dobbs Ferry, and the 110 is good the way it is, The 66 no one really uses it to past Scarsdale people use the 66 mainly to go to the Scarsdale Station, like no one in DobbsFerry needs to go to NewRochelle or White Plains.   

On 5/23/2023 at 4:36 PM, BM5 via Woodhaven said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case with the turnaround scenario for the 107 (and I can kinda see why), altogether yeah they need to rethink that setup.

I guess the general consensus here is that having the 42/101/107 routed as is, is excessive. I guess where the difference lies is on how to deal with that. Personally I think the southern Mount Vernon to Bronx demand (and vice versa) should be dealt with one route, which I would do so with the 101. Understandably some sections further north from Sandford may not be walkable to/from the 101, which is where I could see the 107 come in. Ridership within Mount Vernon I see the 42 doing a better job of handling, and that's without considering the contrast of service levels between the two routes. Overall, while I get what you're saying with the 107 my concern is that it becomes a route suitable for select bases which may not be sufficient enough. It also does not seem like they want to dedicate too many resources on the thing, with it not even running on Sundays. 

I've been thinking about this throughout the past week on the drives in to/from work..... What it is, is that whether we're talking about the [#107 taking away from the #101] or the [#42 taking away from the #101], something just hit me - and I think it's something we've all been taking for granted (or otherwise overlooking) with the high hopes we have for the #101.... The question is simply, does the proposed #101 really need to go to New Roc' ? - More specifically, how strong is the demand for New Roc' from SW Yonkers from areas south of Getty Sq.....

I mean, (downtown) Yonkers currently has the BL-7 & the BL-30 for New Roc' service & (downtown) Mt. Vernon currently has the BL-7 & the BL-42 for New Roc' service.... I don't necessarily disagree with the notion of having one route handle the southern portion of Mt. Vernon to/from the WPR line (Bronx in general)... At the same time though, I do see more of a case for having [the #42 running to New Roc' via Sandford up from downtown Mt. Vernon], than I do [the #101 running to New Roc' via Sandford across from the WPR line & points west].... I think the #101 b/w WPR & New Roc' would end up benefiting Bronxites (well NYC patrons in general) far more so than folks in Mt. Vernon, south of downtown Mt. Vernon.... I'm not completely sold that there's that strong a demand for New Roc' from SW Yonkers, south of downtown Yonkers....

What I'm ultimately getting at is, we can go about making a stronger case for increasing #101 service if it ran b/w Getty Sq (hell with having it run to MNRR Yonkers) & that Target along Sandford - and Also, the revamped Memorial Field/Stadium right across the street (I'm still trying to figure out when the hell they even started that project, let alone completed it).... The problem with that though is, there's really nowhere feasible to turn buses around at.... As far as service past said Target towards New Roc' via Boston Post rd (although IDRC for any thing taking on that course), thinking more about it, I do actually side more with having the #42 from Petrillo Plaza do so, over the #101 from Nereid (2) (and points west) reach New Roc' that way, if I absolutely had to....

To summarize this talking point:

• #42: Petrillo Plaza - New Roc (via current routing south of W. 1st st)
  • #101: Getty Sq - Mt. Vernon Target (via the proposed redesign's final routing b/w those 2 points)
  • #107: phased out

Only thing left from this would be, what connects Downtown Mt. Vernon down to the WPR line.... IMO, this would be rife for the #40 to take care of... An extended #53 could also do the trick...

On 5/23/2023 at 4:36 PM, BM5 via Woodhaven said:
On 5/21/2023 at 6:01 PM, B35 via Church said:

2b] In your inquiry regarding phasing out the #42 & #107. I'm trying to figure out where you'd have a route like the #53 ultimately run between (in terms of end terminals).... I'm not certain if you'd want to have a 53 of sorts serving the subway (e/g, via the current BL-42 west of S. 5th st), or if your aim is to have a 53 serve as an intra Mt. Vernon route (kind of like the current BL-54's role in the network), as a sort of gap filler b/w Petrillo Plaza & Sandford (to have the #101 handle matters along Sandford towards Nereid (2))...

If it helps, what I can tell you is that most of the existing demand on the #42 within Mt. Vernon is b/w [W. 1st/S. 5th] & [the Target along E. Sandford]...

2b] I would probably consider either or, but from what it looks like, from it being a realistic option, it cannot be both. To make it a little more clear, I was thinking of having something that covers subway riders along 3rd Street and South Fulton Ave, while covering the demand to/from Downtown Mount Vernon. Giving it some thought, I've thought of doing the following:

Option 1: 

53: Wakefield - 241st Street (2) station to Parkway Plaza in Chester Heights or North & 5th Aves in New Rochelle.

• Operates via 3rd Street, Fifth Avenue, and Pelhamdale Ave/New Rochelle Road (to Parkway Plaza) or Mayflower Ave (to New Rochelle)
  • Between Fulton and Columbus Aves, buses would operate via 4th/5th Streets

42: Petrillo Plaza to Sandford & Columbus (with potential extension to Pelham Manor Shopping Center via Columbus Ave and Pelham Parkway).

Option 2: 

53: Petrillo Plaza to Parkway Plaza, via existing route 42 down to Colonial Ave & Wolfs Lane, then up Wolfs Lane / Fifth Ave / Pelhamdale Ave/ New Rochelle Road (to Parkway Plaza):

51: Wakefield - 241st Street station to Pelham MNRR Station

• Operates via 3rd Street & Fifth Avenue
  • Between Fulton and Columbus Aves, buses would operate via 4th/5th Streets

I've also thought of having a route directly serve Post Road Plaza & Pelham Manor shopping ctr. from points north.... Getting to the BL-60/61 for most folks in the county is rather cumbersome.... If a route like the #53 were to serve it, I'd have it follow the proposed route (from Columbus rd) to Fulton/Sandford, then continue down Fulton, etc. onto Boston Post rd.... If that bridge has a weight restriction, then it'd follow the #42 from 3rd/Fulton to the Target along Sandford, to dive onto the Hutch' for one exit to get to Boston Post rd. for those shopping ctr's....

2 hours ago, B35 via Church said:

I've been thinking about this throughout the past week on the drives in to/from work..... What it is, is that whether we're talking about the [#107 taking away from the #101] or the [#42 taking away from the #101], something just hit me - and I think it's something we've all been taking for granted (or otherwise overlooking) with the high hopes we have for the #101.... The question is simply, does the proposed #101 really need to go to New Roc' ? - More specifically, how strong is the demand for New Roc' from SW Yonkers from areas south of Getty Sq.....

I mean, (downtown) Yonkers currently has the BL-7 & the BL-30 for New Roc' service & (downtown) Mt. Vernon currently has the BL-7 & the BL-42 for New Roc' service.... I don't necessarily disagree with the notion of having one route handle the southern portion of Mt. Vernon to/from the WPR line (Bronx in general)... At the same time though, I do see more of a case for having [the #42 running to New Roc' via Sandford up from downtown Mt. Vernon], than I do [the #101 running to New Roc' via Sandford across from the WPR line & points west].... I think the #101 b/w WPR & New Roc' would end up benefiting Bronxites (well NYC patrons in general) far more so than folks in Mt. Vernon, south of downtown Mt. Vernon.... I'm not completely sold that there's that strong a demand for New Roc' from SW Yonkers, south of downtown Yonkers....

What I'm ultimately getting at is, we can go about making a stronger case for increasing #101 service if it ran b/w Getty Sq (hell with having it run to MNRR Yonkers) & that Target along Sandford - and Also, the revamped Memorial Field/Stadium right across the street (I'm still trying to figure out when the hell they even started that project, let alone completed it).... The problem with that though is, there's really nowhere feasible to turn buses around at.... As far as service past said Target towards New Roc' via Boston Post rd (although IDRC for any thing taking on that course), thinking more about it, I do actually side more with having the #42 from Petrillo Plaza do so, over the #101 from Nereid (2) (and points west) reach New Roc' that way, if I absolutely had to....

• #101: Getty Sq - Mt. Vernon Target (via the proposed redesign's final routing b/w those 2 points)

Only thing left from this would be, what connects Downtown Mt. Vernon down to the WPR line.... IMO, this would be rife for the #40 to take care of... An extended #53 could also do the trick...

I've also thought of having a route directly serve Post Road Plaza & Pelham Manor shopping ctr. from points north.... Getting to the BL-60/61 for most folks in the county is rather cumbersome.... If a route like the #53 were to serve it, I'd have it follow the proposed route (from Columbus rd) to Fulton/Sandford, then continue down Fulton, etc. onto Boston Post rd.... If that bridge has a weight restriction, then it'd follow the #42 from 3rd/Fulton to the Target along Sandford, to dive onto the Hutch' for one exit to get to Boston Post rd. for those shopping ctr's....

The 42 and the 101 spliting routes isn't that bad but then the people between New Roc Transit Center and Mount Vernon Target is gonna be mad that they don't have a one seat ride to the (2) as people there use the 42 for mainly that reason. Yes the 7 and the 30 do cover downtown Yonkers - New Roc but the 101 could reduce crowding from the 7 riders that want to go to New Rochelle. But that does give the 42 more reason in the system. 

I like the idea of route 53 and the 53 would be a successful route if it does either of those your 2 routings but here's the problem Mount Vernon High school people primarily use that route to get to around parts of Mount Vernon  not saying your proposal is bad in any way and it's a very good one so what would the high schoolers use to reach those neighorhoods that the 53 serve. 

29 minutes ago, 40 to 241st said:

The 42 and the 101 spliting routes isn't that bad but then the people between New Roc Transit Center and Mount Vernon Target is gonna be mad that they don't have a one seat ride to the (2) as people there use the 42 for mainly that reason. Yes the 7 and the 30 do cover downtown Yonkers - New Roc but the 101 could reduce crowding from the 7 riders that want to go to New Rochelle. But that does give the 42 more reason in the system. 

I know the drawbacks.... At the same time, some sort of a tradeoff would have to be made, if we're to talk about doing away with that redundancy (#42, #101)... That scenario is just one example.... Flat out eliminating the entire #42 to extend the #40 to the WPR line, with the #101 maintained running to New Roc' (as was mentioned earlier in this thread) is another example....

29 minutes ago, 40 to 241st said:

I like the idea of route 53 and the 53 would be a successful route if it does either of those your 2 routings but here's the problem Mount Vernon High school people primarily use that route to get to around parts of Mount Vernon  not saying your proposal is bad in any way and it's a very good one so what would the high schoolers use to reach those neighorhoods that the 53 serve. 

Trippers would be carved from the (current) route.

Edited by B35 via Church

On 5/15/2023 at 6:53 PM, 40 to 241st said:

Here how I'll handle each and every route -  Half of these routes is to make sure there less Micro Trans b/c no one likes it but there will some zones 

1. Dobbs Ferry - 231st (1)

2. Executive Bvld- 231st (1)

3. WC Airport - 242st (1) via center at purchase 

4. Yonkers RR - Fordham Plaza

5 Keep as proposed

6 Extended to WC Airport to replace the 12 

7 New Rochelle- 263st (Mt Saint Vincent)

8 Proposed Service extended to 231st (1)

9 proposed service combined w/ 101 (42 deleted) via Tibbets Brook Park 

10 Keep the same w/ more stops

11 Keep the same

12 Portchester- Mt Kisco via WC Air

13 Tarrytown - Portchester 

14 White Plains - WCC via Hillside Av

15 Proposed service extended to Mt Kisco via Hudson Valley Hosp 

16 Extended to Croton falls 

17 Keep the same 

19 Proposed Service extended to Mt Kisco

20 White Plains - Bedford PK (4) via Cross County 

21 White Plains - Bedford PK (4)

25 keep as proposed (5)

26 Tukahoe RR - Gun Hill Rd (2) via Central Av/ Bronx RiverRd/ White Plains Rd

30 Keep as Proposed

32 Keep the same 

34 extended to Tarry Town via Hartsdale Rd 

35 Hartsdale - Ridge Hill via Central Av/ Fort Hill Rd 

36 Hartsdale- Easchester Sq via Mamaroneck Rd/ Palmer Av/ Wilmot Rd/ Mill Rd

38 keep the same 

39 extended to Dobbs Ferry via Dobbs Ferry Hospital

More to Come   

Changes from above 

1/2: will be cut back to 242ndst

5: extended to 242ndst

7: put back at Yonkers RR

9: stand alone route proposed service extended to Tibbets Brook park via Yonkers Av.

11: deleted 

14 Peekskill- White Plains via Hillside Av

19: will stay on broadway to White Plains  

31: will be back to phase out Micro Transit but would serve more of the Micro Transit Zone than it's original alignment (comment for more detail) 

35: Extended to Portchester from Hartsdale follows the 40 to White Plains then the 13 to Portcheter.

39: Would stay the same as a loop.  

Edited by 40 to 241st

On 5/15/2023 at 8:42 PM, 40 to 241st said:

Part 2 of what to do 

40: White Plains - Norwood 205st(D) via Mclean Av/ WoodLawn(4) 

41: White Plains - Norwood 205st (D) Limited Stops

43: Westchester Med Ctr- 241st (2) Express

45: Keep as proposed 

50 Portchester - Gun Hill Rd (2)(5) via Boston Post rd from Portchester to Dyre Av(5)/ 233st/ Laconia Av 

51: Portchester - Gun Hill Rd (2)(5) Limited Stops  

52: Stays the same 

53 Original proposed as a loop

60 Keep as proposed

61 Keep as proposed 

62 White Plains - Fordham Express 

64 Extended to NewRochelle to replace 45q

65 Stay the same 

66 keep as proposed 

75/91 the same

76: will return to original service 

77: keep the same 

78 keep as proposed

80 Portchester- Mt Kisco via W Putnam Av/ Riversille Rd/ Weaver St/ Brant Lake Rd

81 Mt Kisco- Westchester Med Ctr via Rt 133/ Seven Bridges Rd/ Quaker Rd/ Chappaqua RR/  King st / Rt 22/ Virginia Rd/ Grasslands.

87 Ridge Hill- White Plains via Stew Leonards I-87/I-287 Express  

more changes 

41: cut back to 238st (2)

63: will split from the 66 as a standalone from Scarsdale to White Plains

66: Dobbs Ferry- Scarsdale 

78: is extended to Eastchester Sq

Edited by 40 to 241st

On 5/15/2023 at 9:18 PM, 40 to 241st said:

Part 3 of what to do

101 Getty SQ - Washinton Hts via Tibbets Brook Park/I-87/ Inwood 207st 

103 Keep as Proposed via Benedict Av

105 keep as proposed 

106 keep as proposed

107 deleted

108 keep as proposed

109 Combined w/ 111 and extended south to 263st 

110 keep as proposed

112 keep as proposed

117 Eastchester- Washington Hts via Eastchester Rd/ 5th Av/ Rt 7 until Central Av/ Inwood 207st 

Westchester Manhattan Express: 

Price $4.50

WM1 :Getty SQ - South Ferry via Mclean Av/ I-87/ RF Kennedy Bride/  2nd & 3rd Av/ Worth St/ Broadway

WM2: WCC - 125st via Sprain Brook Pkwy/ Central Av/ I-87/ Washington Hts

WM3: Tarrytown- Port Bus Authority via I-87/ RF Kennedy Bride/  2nd & 3rd Av/ 42st

WM4: White Plains Transit Center - 23st replaces Bxm4c

Micro Transit Zone

Mt Kisco/ S Bedford (Rt 172) Rd to Katonah

Verplank and Montrose  

Don't Forget to give feedback

101: will stay as proposed but will follow the 25 to Yonkers Av then will go to Tibbets Brook Park then go on it's Proposed Alignment to New Roc via 238st.

114: Getty Sq - Washinton Hts via Mclean Av/ I-87/ Inwood 207st 

On 5/16/2023 at 7:17 PM, 40 to 241st said:

Last additions 

19 will stay proposed from Mt.Kisco will stay on broadway 

24 limited service for BL-14

119 Limited Service for 109 

24 is eliminated 

On 5/15/2023 at 8:42 PM, 40 to 241st said:

Part 2 of what to do 

40: White Plains - Norwood 205st(D) via Mclean Av/ WoodLawn(4) 

41: White Plains - Norwood 205st (D) Limited Stops

43: Westchester Med Ctr- 241st (2) Express

45: Keep as proposed 

50 Portchester - Gun Hill Rd (2)(5) via Boston Post rd from Portchester to Dyre Av(5)/ 233st/ Laconia Av 

51: Portchester - Gun Hill Rd (2)(5) Limited Stops  

53 Original proposed as a loop

60 Keep as proposed

61 Keep as proposed 

62 White Plains - Fordham Express 

64 Extended to NewRochelle to replace 45q

65 Stay the same 

66 keep as proposed 

75/91 the same

76: will return to original service 

77: keep the same 

78 keep as proposed

80 Portchester- Mt Kisco via W Putnam Av/ Riversille Rd/ Weaver St/ Brant Lake Rd

81 Mt Kisco- Westchester Med Ctr via Rt 133/ Seven Bridges Rd/ Quaker Rd/ Chappaqua RR/  King st / Rt 22/ Virginia Rd/ Grasslands.

87 Ridge Hill- White Plains via Stew Leonards I-87/I-287 Express  

53: will stay as proposed but go to 233st via 3rdst to 242st then will serve 241st to Baychester then turns onto 233st.

Edited by 40 to 241st

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2023 at 2:05 PM, 40 to 241st said:

Changes from above 

1/2: will be cut back to 242ndst

5: extended to 242ndst

7: put back at Yonkers RR

9: stand alone route proposed service extended to Tibbets Brook park via Yonkers Av.

14 Peekskill- White Plains via Hillside Av

19: will stay on broadway to White Plains  

31: will be back to phase out Micro Transit but would serve more of the Micro Transit Zone than it's original alignment (comment for more detail) 

35: Extended to Portchester from Hartsdale follows the 40 to White Plains then the 13 to Portcheter.

39: Would stay the same as a loop.  

35 deleted

On 5/29/2023 at 5:37 AM, B35 via Church said:

That's something I've considered in the past, although ultimately I don't consider it to be too much of an issue. I don't have a problem with the 101 running to New Rochelle, if one needed to be chosen over the other.

Regarding Yonkers, perhaps it'll take some riders away from the 7/30 around Getty Square, and it'll gain whatever existing riders in South Yonkers that make their way to the 7. So while I happen to more or less agree with you that demand won't be as high, I don't see that as a problem affecting the 101's performance overall. 

As far as Downtown Mount Vernon to/from the (2) , I would definitely have the 40 cover that segment. Looking back, it seems that it'll be hard to have something cover what the 42 and 107 do in one route without being much different (or if not worse than the 42) in terms of being meandering, so I suppose having the 42 between Downtown Mount Vernon and New Rochelle wouldn't be okay. 

As far as the 53 is concerned, I think that would come into play to serve 3rd Street to/from the (2), providing subway access to parts of south Mount Vernon that are a bit far from the 101. 

3 hours ago, BM5 via Woodhaven said:

That's something I've considered in the past, although ultimately I don't consider it to be too much of an issue. I don't have a problem with the 101 running to New Rochelle, if one needed to be chosen over the other.

Regarding Yonkers, perhaps it'll take some riders away from the 7/30 around Getty Square, and it'll gain whatever existing riders in South Yonkers that make their way to the 7. So while I happen to more or less agree with you that demand won't be as high, I don't see that as a problem affecting the 101's performance overall.

I am not concerned about, nor questioning the performance of it either way (if the #101 were to serve New Roc' or not), I'm questioning the necessity of having it run to New Roc at this point....

While this is discussion is becoming circular, it still all falls back to the #42 & the #101 (shouldn't be) mirroring each other b/w Mt. Vernon & New Roc'.

3 hours ago, BM5 via Woodhaven said:

As far as Downtown Mount Vernon to/from the (2) , I would definitely have the 40 cover that segment. Looking back, it seems that it'll be hard to have something cover what the 42 and 107 do in one route without being much different (or if not worse than the 42) in terms of being meandering, so I suppose having the 42 between Downtown Mount Vernon and New Rochelle wouldn't be okay. 

As far as the 53 is concerned, I think that would come into play to serve 3rd Street to/from the (2), providing subway access to parts of south Mount Vernon that are a bit far from the 101. 

Yeah... Pick a struggle, basically....

In regards to the 15/17, there is a private bus company asking for feedback on wether or not residents would still like the original 15/17 to be a thing. From what one of my relatives told me, this new express route would begin in Yorktown Heights, run up the 15 to CTC, then via the 17 down to 119/110.

5 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

In regards to the 15/17, there is a private bus company asking for feedback on wether or not residents would still like the original 15/17 to be a thing. From what one of my relatives told me, this new express route would begin in Yorktown Heights, run up the 15 to CTC, then via the 17 down to 119/110.

This is interesting. Whats the name of this private company. 

On 6/18/2023 at 3:46 AM, Lawrence St said:

In addition, they’d rather have two seperate routes, but because the Taconic is a parkway, it’s very hard to get a permit to be able to operate on it.

After some more research and feedback I found a better way to handle most of the route  I proposed. This time there will be no more micro transit. There were some made changes listed from above but weren't finalized so I will make this my more finalized version but please don't forget to give feedback as I will still be open to it.

Part 1: 

1: Dobbs Ferry- 242st (1)

2:  Executive Bvld- 242st (1)

3: White Plains- 242st Express(1)

4: proposed service extended to Fordham Plaza via Jerome Av 

5: Proposed service extended to 242st (1)

6: Proposed service extended to WC Air( HPN) to replace Route 12 

7: stay as proposed 

8: proposed service extended to 231st (1) 

9: deleted 

10: stays the same w/ added stops extended to the Hudson Val Hosp.

12: Portchester- Mt Kisco via HPN 

13 Portchester- Tarrytown 

14: Stay as Proposed 

15: Proposed service extended to Mt.Kisco

16: extended to Croton Falls trips start at Peekskill service at the Hudson Valley hospital replaced by the 10 

17: stays the same 

18/31: deleted 

19: Proposed service extended to Mt.Kisco 

20/21: White Plains- Bedford Pk (4)(B)(D)

25: stay as proposed 

26: deleted 

28 or Bxm4c: renumbered to WM4: extended to White Plains Trans Ctr priced at $4.75

30: stay as proposed 

32: stays the same  

34: extended to TarryTown

35: Hartsdale- New Rochelle via Mamaroneck rd, Griffen Av, Quaker Ridge Rd, North Ave 

38/39: will stay the same 

40/41: Extended to Norwood(D) via Neried Av(2)(5), Woodlawn(4)

42: deleted 

43: stay as proposed 

45: Stay as proposed

50/51: Portcheter- Gun Hill rd(2)(5)  via Boston Post Rd, Dyre Av (5), 233st, Laconia Av Gunhill Rd (2)(5)

53: proposed service will stay on 3rd st to 241st (2), then will turn onto 241st then continue to Baychester AV (5)  

Part 2:  

60/61: stay as proposed 

62: White Plains- Fordham Express 

63: will do proposed 66 alignment from Scarsdale- White Plains 

64: will do proposed 110 alignment

65: stays the same 

66: Scarsdale - DobbsFerry

75/91: stays the same 

76: brought back to original service 

77: stays the same 

78: proposed service extended to Eastchester SQ via Columbus Av, Crestwood RR, Fisher Av 

87 Stew Leonards- White Plains Express via Ridge Hill I-87/I-287 

95: Yonkers- Palisades Ctr Express via Ashburton Av, Saw Mill River Rd, Tukahoe Rd, I-87. 

101: Yonkers- New Rochelle via Ashburton Av, Yonkers Av, Midland Av, Tibbets Brook Park, Mclean Av then would continue on it's proposed alignment.

103: stay as proposed but would serve Benedict Av.

104: Getty Sq- Washington Hts via Mclean Av, I-87, Inwood 207st(A)

105: stay as proposed 

106: stay as proposed 

107: Eastchester SQ- Washington Hts via Eastchester Rd/ 5th Av/ follows Route 7 until Central Av/ Inwood 207st (A)

108: stay as proposed 

109: Proposed service extended to 263st (Mt.Saint Vincent)  

110: renumbered to 64

111: stay as proposed

112: stay as proposed 

Westchester Manhattan Express: 

Price $4.75

WM1 :Getty SQ - South Ferry via Mclean Av/ I-87/ RF Kennedy Bride/  2nd & 3rd Av/ Worth St/ Broadway

WM2: New Rochelle- Port Bus Authority: via Boston Post Rd, Kings Hwy, Sandford Bvld, Pitman Av, 233st, I-87, Madison Av & 5th Av, 42st      

WM3: Tarrytown- Port Bus Authority via I-87/ RF Kennedy Bride/  2nd & 3rd Av/ 42st

WM4: White Plains Transit Center - 23st replaces Bxm4c