E 125 Street Harlem Line Park Ave

Jason

Okay guys please help me out. The reptile show is on sunday and i have to leave real early 7:30 in the morning to be exact. Someone is going to take me to the show and he told me to meet him on E 125 Street Harlem line At Park Ave. Can i take the 6 Train To 125 Street Then get out of that train station and find the Harlem line train?

Im Located in bronx newyork 10457 E 170th street.

Please Answer Guys!! Thank You :)

I live in bronx newyork E 170th street 10457 And the 6 Train thats by me goes to 125 street but idk if it ges to E 125 or W 125. Im Trying to get to the Manhatten Harlem line

It goes to East 125th Street. You get out of the subway station. Walk a block WEST to Park Avenue. You would see this elevated structure thing. That's the Metro North station.

Wow cool. do i look for park ave then look for the harlem line?

Take the Bx36 to the Bx15 and take the Bx15 to E. 125th Street and Park Avenue or take the Bx36 to Parkchester and take the (6) to E. 125th Street and Lexington Avenue and walk one block....you can't miss the elevated Harlem-125th Street Metro-North Rail Road station. Take the White Plains bound local train (Harlem Line) to White Plains

Im going to take the 6 train thats located near where i am to 125 street. Then im going to get out the station and look for the metro north railroad.

I mean wat station u live next to on the pelham line..

@Curake- where did he say he lives near the bronx 15/36?

Okay guys please help me out. The reptile show is on sunday and i have to leave real early 7:30 in the morning to be exact. Someone is going to take me to the show and he told me to meet him on E 125 Street Harlem line At Park Ave. Can i take the 6 Train To 125 Street Then get out of that train station and find the Harlem line train?

Im Located in bronx newyork 10457 E 170th street.

Please Answer Guys!! Thank You :D

When you get to the 125th Street subway station, you'll see many signs when you walk off the train to the Metro-North station, or just follow them you should be able to find the station easy.

Archived