TV: The Story of the NEW south Ferry Term!

mark1447

For those of you have not notice, right now till 12AM the Science Channel[sUB-DISCOVERY CHANNEL] is talking about the building of SF Term(1)!

Colossal Construction is the Show

If you miss it, tom [sat] at 3PM will be a re-run and the last rerun, Saturday Night [AKA Sun morning] at 3AM and all up to Dec 1:

dllvow4jskk95c5gr9.jpg

Watch it!

Cablevision [interactive Optimum IO] people channal 170, or check your Local Listing

:D ~~

Well, I can already see my own documentary going on so I don't really need this film to just waste few minutes of my sleep and weekend... Science Channel? Eh, well this is funny... Not totally science though!

LOLz, Thank You anyway, :D!

Well such work requires dedicated engineering, which requires a lot of physics. So you're doubting that physics is a science, right?

Oh, it was good, a little behind current progress, but it was very cool.

- A

Yeah, it takes some time making the documentary. Too bad I couldn't see it.

I will try to get shots of the new entrances and the lift. The lift installation is complete, the station entrances (as of the last time I went, which was around Election Day) needed furnishing.

Oh, it was good, a little behind current progress, but it was very cool.

- A

I think i should contact Sci Channel, to see if they will update

but i never knew they had been filiming the SF

why not the SAS and the (7) Downtown Local too =\

I think i should contact Sci Channel, to see if they will update

but i never knew they had been filiming the SF

why not the SAS and the (7) Downtown Local too =\

The thing is, they chose the SFT because there was a lot of progress going on and that it is in fact an engineering marvel. The thing is, the station was being built while the to-be-replaced stations is still in operation. I think they also touched on archaeology there.

They should do a documentary on the (1) subway tunnel that goes straight through the Pit. It's being excavated under and it looks like a bridge. That would be fascinating.

Archived