Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Dave160

11/28 Railfan with some Members of BVEStation

Yesterday, Me, Bill, Tristen, Bryant, Scott and Rayv went foaming lol

Here are some pictures and vids:

Pictures1133.jpg

Pictures1134.jpg

Pictures1136.jpg

Pictures1137.jpg

Pictures1138.jpg

Pictures1139.jpg

Pictures1140.jpg

Pictures1143.jpg

Pictures1144.jpg

Pictures1145.jpg

Pictures1147.jpg

Pictures1155.jpg

Pictures1154.jpg

Pictures1157.jpg

Pictures1166.jpg

Foam

Pictures1171.jpg

Pictures1165.jpg

Pictures1172.jpg

Pictures1173.jpg

Pictures1169.jpg

Pictures1182.jpg

Pictures1181.jpg

Pictures1188.jpg

Pictures1192.jpg

Pictures1198.jpg

Pictures1197.jpg

Pretty much it for pictures. Videos coming soon.

Here's a little story of what happened that day:

When we were at Utica Avenue, we ran from a 3 train to an arriving 4 train. So as I was running, my wallet and Pocket comb both fell out of my pockets. Apparently I kicked them when they were on the ground. So when I got on the 4 train, I noticed my wallet sliding across the platform. It slid until it was too late and fell between the station platform and train. So we rushed off the train and waited for it to leave. Tristen called a T/A worker and told him what happened. So he signaled an arriving 5 train to stop at the beginning of the station. He then jumped on the front of the train, climbed down the ladder, and got my things. Luckily, nothing was missing.

When we were at Utica Avenue, we ran from a 3 train to an arriving 4 train. So as I was running, my wallet and Pocket comb both fell out of my pockets. Apparently I kicked them when they were on the ground. So when I got on the 4 train, I noticed my wallet sliding across the platform. It slid until it was too late and fell between the station platform and train. So we rushed off the train and waited for it to leave. Tristen called a T/A worker and told him what happened. So he signaled an arriving 5 train to stop at the beginning of the station. He then jumped on the front of the train, climbed down the ladder, and got my things. Luckily, nothing was missing.

Lucky you got your wallet back, nice pics! :D

Wow, good job, with that one.

Nice pics... THAT WAS FOAM RIGHT?! LMAO. Better wipe it off!

Wow a R42 moment at Jamaica Centre. Things are getting interesting with the assignments.