11/28 Railfan with some Members of BVEStation

Dave160

Here's a little story of what happened that day:

When we were at Utica Avenue, we ran from a 3 train to an arriving 4 train. So as I was running, my wallet and Pocket comb both fell out of my pockets. Apparently I kicked them when they were on the ground. So when I got on the 4 train, I noticed my wallet sliding across the platform. It slid until it was too late and fell between the station platform and train. So we rushed off the train and waited for it to leave. Tristen called a T/A worker and told him what happened. So he signaled an arriving 5 train to stop at the beginning of the station. He then jumped on the front of the train, climbed down the ladder, and got my things. Luckily, nothing was missing.

When we were at Utica Avenue, we ran from a 3 train to an arriving 4 train. So as I was running, my wallet and Pocket comb both fell out of my pockets. Apparently I kicked them when they were on the ground. So when I got on the 4 train, I noticed my wallet sliding across the platform. It slid until it was too late and fell between the station platform and train. So we rushed off the train and waited for it to leave. Tristen called a T/A worker and told him what happened. So he signaled an arriving 5 train to stop at the beginning of the station. He then jumped on the front of the train, climbed down the ladder, and got my things. Luckily, nothing was missing.

Lucky you got your wallet back, nice pics! :D

Wow, good job, with that one.

Nice pics... THAT WAS FOAM RIGHT?! LMAO. Better wipe it off!

Wow a R42 moment at Jamaica Centre. Things are getting interesting with the assignments.

Archived