(Q) no longer planned to Astoria?

UlmerPark B6

Actually the "bailout plan' has to be approved by the NYS legistulure. It might be very diffuclt to pass especially that it probably be opposed by Assembly and State Senate Members who districts include NYC Outerboros such as SI, the Bronx and Queens along w/ Long Island, and Westchester/Rockland.

Tolls for bridge/tunnels on the east river and harlem river(Bronx)on 'free crossings' along with a new tax will be a hard sell even if it means doomesday cuts will occur.

The tolls died in oringal 'congestion pricing' proposal so unless Ravitch, Gov Paterson and MTA bosses does magic with new revunes, either from Albany or Washington the nightmare cuts will occur.

Actually the "bailout plan' has to be approved by the NYS legistulure. It might be very diffuclt to pass especially that it probably be opposed by Assembly and State Senate Members who districts include NYC Outerboros such as SI, the Bronx and Queens along w/ Long Island, and Westchester/Rockland.

Tolls for bridge/tunnels on the east river and harlem river(Bronx)on 'free crossings' along with a new tax will be a hard sell even if it means doomesday cuts will occur.

The tolls died in oringal 'congestion pricing' proposal by Mayor Bloomberg. So unless Ravitch, Gov Paterson and MTA bosses does magic with new revunes, either from Albany or Washington, the nightmare cuts will occur.

But, this will be so damn nuts, why do I have to ride the (E) to West Fourth and Change to a (F) uptown, why do I have to get on the (R) and go to 14th Street and grab a (N)? This is just to darn inconvienient!!!

(W) should be (W), now.

(V) should be (V), now.

Or put the (V) as Second Ave. Local and (W) as Second Ave. Express!

The (T) is just too much like the Tea Train, why would I want to ride a train that carry Tea? LOLz, ;)!

Oh fine, but I still want the (W) to be cut.

How about select (F) via the (E) tunnel?

And select (N) via (R) tunnel?

LOLz, confuzzing, ;)!

AKA, running select (F) trains thru the 53rd Street Tunnel and running select (N) thru the 60th Street Tunnel.

Actually:

1. I would send ALL of the (F) down the 53rd Street Tunnel, the (V) would be sent on the 63rd Street Tunnel. This will allow for a transfer to the (6) (this luxury was eliminated in Dec 2001, when the (V) took its place. Since then, those living SOUTH OF 2nd Avenue had to switch to the (V) at some point). The (F) will continue express (avoids bottleneck around Queens Plaza) and the (V) would continue local past 21st Street (next stop 36th Street). Now this makes the (V) more "USEFUL" and also would help clear possible bottlenecks along the IND QBL.

2. The (N) is already running on the 60th Street Tunnel, just not the connecting tunnel to Queens Plaza.

Archived