Can the train move with the doors opened?

SevenEleven

I know this is regarding the subway but what about MNRR I've seen the train move forward with the doors open but I can't tell for sure if it was on power or a slight downhill..

But what I have seen is the engineer releasing the brakes fully after he hears the door bell some stations (depends on how long the train is) it will roll backwards.

I have also seen many of times too many brake adjustments would cause the air to be too low which caused the train to dump.

By the way, what is with the R44's doors? Every time I am on it, one of the doors would slide in and out lazily. It will go 1/5 of the way then go back, then goes forward and back.

That is a design issue with the door motors, but it's pretty harmless. All that means is that the train is on a slight hill, so one of the doors will do that as long as the doors are open on that slope.

It's also true on the R46

That is a design issue with the door motors, but it's pretty harmless. All that means is that the train is on a slight hill, so one of the doors will do that as long as the doors are open on that slope.

It's also true on the R46

Oh, but I find it to be more prevalent on the R44 than the R46

MTR, you must have something against me... Just stop replying these useless stuff, every single car then...

I have nothing against you. I have things against logic misuse.

No, I was talking about the faulty door motors on the R44s. When they are stationed, and the doors open, one of the doors slide in and out lazily. Unless I am on crack, heroin, pot or any hallucinogens, I am sure that other cars do not exhibit this effect.

Archived