It's great to see the R32/R38 C Train

trainspot12

rly?? oh good, im gonna taking my cam for a spin. GoodBYE R40/42s! Hello 2008!

Finally we are back to normal, It felt like it was tempory. So wats next after R32/38? R46 off the (E)(F) =\?

btw its great to have the 32s Back, for a half a yr no 32s~~

rly?? oh good, im gonna taking my cam for a spin. GoodBYE R40/42s! Hello 2008!

Finally we are back to normal, It felt like it was tempory. So wats next after R32/38? R46 off the (E)(F) =\?

btw its great to have the 32s Back, for a half a yr no 32s~~

in the summer, the R40M/42s going to Jamaica will be sent back to Pitkin to replace the R32s. then in the fall, the R46s will be going to pitking to replace the R40M/42s. that is why i think this car assignment change is useless and a waste of time and money.

in the summer, the R40M/42s going to Jamaica will be sent back to Pitkin to replace the R32s. then in the fall, the R46s will be going to pitking to replace the R40M/42s. that is why i think this car assignment change is useless and a waste of time and money.

I hope that the R46s come in sooner. Didn't the (A) and (C) have R46s before?

Do the boogie! Ding Dong the witch is dead, the witch is dead!

The Brightliners return home!

I personally hated the R40-R42s on the (C). They just look so out of place. Not to mention the fact that they can't stop at the 8 car mark really pisses me off. I mean it effed my shots up because when I railfanned the (A)(C), I'd stand either far end or at the 8 car mark. Those R40-42 went so far down the platform it wrecked my shots. I always loved the R32 on the (C) since I grew up with those. I more use to R40 on (-_-(W)<Q>(Q6) and (L) rather then the (C).

Archived