Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Dave160

R160 Interior LCD flippin out

Some times the thing that would be broken or acting crazy is the FIND. But not this time. This time the FIND was working fine, but it was the interior LCD that was acting crazy. Heres a pic and a vid.

(Double click on it and then watch it in HD B))

006.jpg

A couple of bonus pictures

003.jpg

007.jpg

Enjoy :)

Crazy!

I nearly went blind as I was watching the video.

Lol everyone aboard the seizure train

LOL, nice pics!

Thanks

I have never seen that Destination Bar go so haywire before Man, those R160's FIND's are really in terrible shape, I hope this gets fixed quickly. Anyways good catches. R160 on the (N), man that's not cool right there.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77a Safari/525.20)

Nice catch!

That's odd, usually it's the FINDs that are broke, the destination bar is usually spot-on.

That's odd, usually it's the FINDs that are broke, the destination bar is usually spot-on.

I'd have to disagree. The interior LED is more reliable than the FIND's, but they do freeze quite often. Usually you'd have one side that works and the other that's stuck.

But then again, did we ever have any NYCT trains that worked perfectly as soon as they were in service? So I guess give it a few years or decades and they'll become the ol' reliable. I'm still gonna dislike them though, lol, but that's another story.