T/O Salary

theprogram4

Thanks Alex...:tup:

You've been pretty helpful about the whole process...I'm looking forward to the call and hope you're still involved w/ schoolcar when I get called for whatever calls me first (C/R or T/O)...i think it would do me well to learn from someone like you...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Collective Bargaining Agreement between MTA-NYCT and TWU Local 100

This is the last time that Differential payments were mentioned. The odd percentages have not changed - only the dollar amounts they are based on. Please note that different titles have different rates - that's why nobody ever gives a percentage rate.

Weekends and nights are paid at the same rate, since weekends are considered as really long nights (Friday 1800 to Monday 0559).

Please contact me for PayPal info - and next time do some research before offering to pay people for easily accessed items.;)

omg ive been looking all over for this!!! thanks a lot man. if you really want the hundred bucks though youre gonna have to contact me! :P

Believe it or not, a TA T/O makes more than a NJT Engineer. New Jersey Transit doesn't pay sh*t. That's why you rarely hear about people leaving the TA to go to NJT.

Now PATH is another story altogether...they give away $$$.

So, it's safe to assume a NJT (NJT) Engineer earns less than and a PATH Engineer earns more than the $23.00 per hour an (MTA) T/O earns in 2009 for driving a subway train? Is PATH the same with Conductors?

So, it's safe to assume a NJT (NJT) Engineer earns less than and a PATH Engineer earns more than the $23.00 per hour an (MTA) T/O earns in 2009 for driving a subway train? Is PATH the same with Conductors?

A (NYCT) T/O earns more than $23.00 per hour. They earn $28.65 per hour. Which is probably less than a path engineer.

Archived