Signal problems at South Ferry

FlushingExpress

Come on guys. Give the station a chance for itself to break into the system. Its only a few hours old. Any time a new service, or route takes effect, there's always some sort of mishap. The first night the (Q) was extended back to Stillwell; Midnight May 23, 2004, I must have counted at least 5-6 (Q)'s pass Brighton on its way down to Stillwell just in 10 minutes!. The (1) has a new home, let it get used to it...

What you guys have to remember is that (1) train service didn't even touch the terminal after 12:30 until rush hour. So any kinks that would have happened during the midday hours got pushed to rush hour. I find myself saying it just don't stop at this, but it's fine, it'll fix itself.

Well, it is expirencing problems, sure it is! That is part of why the New South Ferry Station is delayed for opening... First, Project Delay; Second, Gap Problem; Third, System Problem... Duh, :)!

Come on man, have faith in the thing. The MTA finally got it done. You should be glad. What's wrong with you cynics?

Archived