Q25toJamaica

Wow I prefer the OG CNG way over this, interior and exterior and engine wise, I like noise lol.. Nice shot, I am still mad they ain't keep the orange stripe.

I like the noise too. I agree with you on that one.

@Q25toJamaica - Nice catch. The NG is looking sleek.

Wow I prefer the OG CNG way over this, interior and exterior and engine wise, I like noise lol.. Nice shot, I am still mad they ain't keep the orange stripe.

Long Islanders don't racking noise trash in their county, it bad enough they get crappy bus service.....I like NG CNG's over the cramped interior respiratory breathing problems of the OG CNG!

Long Islanders don't racking noise trash in their county, it bad enough they get crappy bus service.....I like NG CNG's over the cramped interior respiratory breathing problems of the OG CNG!

You haven't been in one of those O7 CNGs yet; I'm still surprised at how 21 seats can be fit behind the rear door. These buses have 43 seats (O7 NGs in the city only have 36).

You haven't been in one of those O7 CNGs yet; I'm still surprised at how 21 seats can be fit behind the rear door. These buses have 43 seats (O7 NGs in the city only have 36).

If you talking about the NG CNG, no I haven't been on it yet. But I have been on the OG CNG ugh I get headaches riding those buses!

If you talking about the NG CNG, no I haven't been on it yet. But I have been on the OG CNG ugh I get headaches riding those buses!
I don't know how they're quieter than Orion Vs on the inside and I can prove it. :confused:

Also on top of that the NG CNGs has much less room than the so called cramped OG CNGs due to seating arrangements. B)

Archived