RFW of The Astoria Express!!!

Nice Astoria Express (N) train, good catch! I wonder what the FIND displays said...

I'll take a shot at this.

It should show the usual stops, but it would go back and forth from the stop's name (like normal) and "Will Not Stop" in red, for the stations that it's skipping.

Nice vid!

I'll take a shot at this.

It should show the usual stops, but it would go back and forth from the stop's name (like normal) and "Will Not Stop" in red, for the stations that it's skipping.

I'm guessing that they will show Queensboro Plaza then Astoria Blvd and then Ditmars Blvd. I think they have an "Astoria Express" routing that will allow for this to happen. Otherwise, they will just use the Will Not Stop feature.

• 8 months later...

The (N) sometimes runs express from ditmars to Queensboro on my way home from school. But (N) usually stays on the local track and they shutoff the FIND. The best part is the the conductor announce that it will only stop at Astoria Blvd and Q'boro AFTER they shut the doors and start moving. Its fun to see all my friends freak out and watch the train skip their stop. That makes my day. lol

Archived