Animated/Non-Animated Subway and Bus Signs

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@R188: What program are you using to make the rollsigns, specifically the electronic 7 sign?

Well, paint. lol

EDIT: Bus sign requests will most likely be delayed. Kendell's request will be done tomorrow or today though.

@YankeesPwnMets: Your request will be done either tomorrow or Wednesday

@Threxx request will be completed today or tomorrow.

@checkmatechamp Request will be completed Thursday or Friday. Sorry about that. 

Edited by R188 7857

What the.... The Dimond is off!!! His 1st version was better.. If u look at my thread on the R62/A sign my Dimond is off but the Dimond is suppose to be connected with (7) not the Ciricle....

If you have nothing good to say say nothing at all. His is better/more accurate than yours anyway....

What the.... The Dimond is off!!! His 1st version was better.. If u look at my thread on the R62/A sign my Dimond is off but the Dimond is suppose to be connected with (7) not the Ciricle....

Not according to this....

DSCF4054.jpg

O.O how...... I was on the (7) and its different... BTW those signs are on the (1) now? It's (9) train time again....

Not to get OT, but those signs normally aren't on the (1), but for whatever reason, a set from the (7) ended up on there.

O.O how...... I was on the (7) and its different... BTW those signs are on the (1) now? It's (9) train time again....

Express/local signs are not a reason to revive the skip-stop service.

Not to get OT, but those signs normally aren't on the (1), but for whatever reason, a set from the (7) ended up on there.

It was because of the R62A SMS.

One bus sign please-

R12   Far Rockway , Broad Channel , Select Bus service.

And 1 R42

(H) Far Rockway , Shuttle.

Thanks!

Hey, guys lets hold off on arguments now. Kendell, I recommend you hold off on requests for now. Sorry, but other people have requests too.

I couldn't do the flashing lights on this one, I forgot. I might do it in the future though.

FYI, R160/R142/A INTERIOR SIGNS ARE NOW ACCEPTED. BACK TO NORMAL. LIMITED REQUESTS ACCEPTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

So now, here is my first bus sign in a while:

Request1_zpse42e7608.gifEDIT: 6:02 PM

Threxx's request DONE + (7) rollsign!

Update: Animated train signs will be worked on, so requests are NOT open. I repeat, requests for animated train signs are NOT open. (7) rollsign CREDIT TO CDTA FOR HELPING WITH THE CIRCLE,THANK YOU!

TRequest_zps6b8a3cc7.png

(7)

Manhattan7_zps8b51c0c1.png

Edited by R188 7857

Hnm.. you might need to shrink the text in order to fit all the words.. but heres mine

BxM4A

First cycle:

Bedford Pk Blvd

Bronx HS of Science

Second cycle:

via FDR Drive

via Major Deegan Expy

Third cycle: Super Express

Request finished, Enjoy! Your Welcome!

Request1_zps95b022c3.gif

By the way, NEW R40 ROLLSIGN! Revised!

R40N_zpseb199072.png

No prob!

FYI, I'm fine with people using my signs in their sigs.

One thing I'm noticing, when people are giving me credit for their signs they call me "Casey Stengel". If you say that, can you please put R188 7857 or Casey Stengel, like brighton express has?