Artics on the Q11

BM5 via Woodhaven

Not bad, but you may need to play with your camera's settings to avoid whiteout...as well as not shoot directly into the sun.

Practically impossible, if you look at that area and the position of the sun (5:30 PM), then it's very hard to. Keep in mind this is a cell phone shot (different with an actual camera), so it's not gonna come out professional looking.

Sometimes, when you shoot does matter...that spot that late can be troublesome unless you get near the highway.

Yeah, but it's the time I caught it (I was going home from work at that time, can't change that) that's the only problem.

Was trying to do this style photo

9790909625_b65ee2d684_b.jpg

On the Q11, but with the traffic, I couldn't, and also that car in front of the second picture just parked there the second the bus left, so I had to move back to get a full shot (reason why you see some whiteout there).

Yeah they can put it on the 11 but not the 6 smfh <_<. Nice catch and pics anyway!

I think it has something to do with 165th Terminal as to why they haven't been seen on any route going there...

I think it's the slanted pull-in spots if you ask me

I don't think they can maneuver them safely when trying to back out the spots

I think it has something to do with 165th Terminal as to why they haven't been seen on any route going there...

I think it's the slanted pull-in spots if you ask me

I don't think they can maneuver them safely when trying to back out the spots

Yeah I questioned the backing up part. I heard that they tested an artic at the terminal before.

The Q6 picks up alot more passengers at Supthin Blvd/Jamaica/Archer than it does at the terminal. They should start/end the artics on the route there. There isnt much of a ridership to the terminal from there as well.

Archived