The X21 Super Express

RTS CNG Command

Huh. That's weird. Every single report I read, including from the MTA itself, says it's supposed to start on September 2.

I think they sometimes have drivers run the route the week before to get a feel of it (that's what they did with the B32).

^This. The line initially started this week(I think the 28th or the 29th). They just advertised it for next week for the new pick and that its after Labor Day.

That "via new jersey" always gets on my nerves... it would be cleaner if they just make it "via NJTP"

Wouldn't make a difference, you're still going through New Jersey regardless.

Who would know though if they said September 2nd? Seems stupid to give conflicting dates...

It's from management side. They do a silent launch for operators who picked the line to run the line and get comfortable with it. The actual launch for passengers is in September.

Question to @RTS did you see how many people got on the bus? Also die you see how many were inside the bus? Would you say it was a good number

I don't know how many were actually on at the time (I only saw about four people, and this happened at around 4:05 PM), and I only saw one person board. The rest merely talked to the B/O about the bus route.

I don't know how many were actually on at the time (I only saw about four people, and this happened at around 4:05 PM), and I only saw one person board. The rest merely talked to the B/O about the bus route.

Yeah that's probably why.... They were wondering what in the hell the X21 was doing running... lol Probably thought it was a destination error...

Archived