New website for the datasheet

MTR Admiralty

The New York City Subway Car Datasheet has a new home!

This is the URL: http://nycscdatasheet.yolasite.com/

This website will provide visitors information on each car fleet and photos of the fleets as well. A blog will be used to document important transit news and the latest deliveries/retirements without having visitors to check the download page for an update. Of course, the website does feature our datasheet, in 2 languages. That is, English and Traditional Chinese.

I believe railfans around the world, not just here in NYCTF, will be delighted to see a highly-detailed information packed datasheet on the cars of one of the greatest subway systems in the world in their own language. There will soon be a version in Spanish (of course), French and German (and other languages as well). If you would like to help out in the translation process, feel free to reply below or PM me.

We would like as many people helping out in our NYCSCD Team, so that we can all provide the general public a piece of our knowledge. If you would like to help, again, feel free to reply below or PM me.

This is great it's about time. That information deserves its own website. Anything I can help with let me know. :tup:

I'm still working on an HTML version (updates from Kris) of the sheet for display here.

Thanks Harry for your support!

The datasheets are in the "Datasheets" page and could be downloaded at any time.

Great to see you moved to a sub-domain. Even tho owning a domain is better.

Are you accepting any Subway car images? I would like to add an R142 if you want? An el version.. And any.. =)!

Yes thank you, we do need photos!

k ill pm u! u pic wat u want!

BTW I wish u guys had an MNCRR/LIRR/PATH/NJT version of this ;):P

Ill fire up the best i got:

R62A- R142/A

And maybe some IND/BMTs.

Outstanding Website!

Can I contribute my R68,R40M or R160 photo,or both?

Any if you like!

k ill pm u! u pic wat u want!

BTW I wish u guys had an MNCRR/LIRR/PATH/NJT version of this ;):P

Ill fire up the best i got:

R62A- R142/A

And maybe some IND/BMTs.

Oh sure, give me some IRT pics.

I'll start a photo/video gallery soon on the page

Thanks to those who contributed already, I've just uploaded new pics to the website (R40 Modified R44, R62, R68), I am very pleased with the results. As for the R32 and R46s pictures, I haven't sought formal permission from their respective owners and therefore I will need replacement photos. Feel free to upload which ever train photo you are proud of and send them to me via PM. Thanks.

I would also like a group of translators to help work on the sheet. I hope to have a Spanish version of the sheet done by the end of the year. If you are fluent in Spanish and would like to help, feel free to PM as well.

Thanks again for all of your contributions.

Archived