Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
EE Broadway Local

World Vacations

Which bus, light rail and subway systems and commuter rail would you like to visit on a vacation to Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Africa?

I would want to go to Japan to railfan, I'm a big fan of the rail systems over there. Also, Berin or London as they have some cool rail systems as well.

Any Transit system in Canada, I hear the Orions up there are great. From seeing photos of systems there some of them seem to have a nice fleet of Fishbowls and New Flyers. I know these two cities are in the U.S but Washinton & San fransico. D.C has an nice diverse bus fleet and San fran is awsome on both sides of Transit!

You'd love Rome, if you're into aerosol art. Otherwise you're in for a shock.

I would love to go to Tokyo. Their subway/commuter rail systems look fascinating to me. The one line that I would want to ride is the JR Chuo Line Express:

I would love to try the systems of Paris, London, Rome, and Tokyo.

The Rome system is disgusting. I agree with the other three. I'd add Hong Kong and Taipei.