The (B) Running All Times?

Daniel The Cool

I've found this on the MTA Site and I thought I share this with you guys.

(;) Trains run local between Prospect Park and Brighton Beach

All Times, starting 5 AM Mon Sep 14 to 10 PM Fri, Sep 25

Please allow additional travel time.

Note: Coney Island-bound platforms at Av U and Neck Rd are closed

Does this mean the (B) Is running during Weekends and nights?

It's most likely a typo. The (;) will run local in both directions between the stations you said above but it will be weekdays only most likely, e.g. 5 a.m. to 10 p.m., Mon-Fri. And the (B) ends service at 11 anyway.

It's most likely a typo. The (;) will run local in both directions between the stations you said above but it will be weekdays only most likely, e.g. 5 a.m. to 10 p.m., Mon-Fri. And the (B) ends service at 11 anyway.

All times, meaning the times the (B) runs; Weekdays 5am-11pm. The (B) is not slated to run late nights & weekends..

Zachary

last time they did that they made it said Weekday from 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM And I was wondering does this has to do with the contruction or (Q) being suspended it Brooklyn on Weekends to caused this?

has anyone figured out why (;) trains will run all times cause I just checked the site and they have it stated for the 19th of September

Like the others said, I think it means the (B) will run local all times from 5 AM-10 PM, meaning it will still run local even if it's Rush Hour or Midday.

LMAO! Good answer! Plus no offense to that poster, but why is he making such a big deal over an obvious typo? if he has a problem with it he should send the MTA an e-mail.

I'm just saying.*

It's pretty logic that it's a typo. Sure, bringing it up was okay but he's been constantly been pushing us that the MTA is making the (B) operate all times again. If that were to happen we would have known in advance by al least a month!

I know But I meant why would the MTA Stated including the weekend saying all times.

geez dude, The Mean All times for its weekdays service, not Weekend or Late Nights... If it were to run weekends or late nights a special poster would be posted for ALL (B) stations Bronx, Manhattan and Brooklyn....

BTW your topic is kinda duplicated from this:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11797

And you dont need to get hyped u know.. Maybe you should make the (:P run all times in your world as R68/A!

LMAO! Good answer! Plus no offense to that poster, but why is he making such a big deal over an obvious typo? if he has a problem with it he should send the MTA an e-mail.

I'm just saying.*

Its Not rly a typo, they Just refer all times to when the (B) is running not everyday...

Archived