Transit Tech railcar lab pics?

dmouse

Hi

I'm currently a student at the ENY Transit Tech HS. Does anyone have any pictures of the railcar lab, and the equipment ( More in general subway cars R30 8337 long gone & R42s 4736 & 4737.) resining in it?

Im technically not "allowed" in there since I'm a freshman, and sneaking in there isn't easy....

go to there website:

http://www.tths.org/

saw a clip at the beginning and it showed some pics of it..

i was going to go there like 5-6 yrs ago but it was too far.. Would of been better if it were in manhattan

i bet a lot of rail buffs (and maybe foamers go there lol, but not a lot of course). Seems like a good school however :)!

The Railcar Lab at Transit Tech H.S. is only for sophmores, juniors and seniors?

Nice website the school has.

Yep. Freshmen don't get to do anything. Unless your on the girls track team, your not allowed in there.

Oh man I remember when I first attended the school,I always tried to sneak in that lab.I attended the school between 1999-2003, It wasn`t a bad school. but in order to take rail car lab you have to wait til your senior year,if you do well enough you might be able to take it during your junior year.See if you have a camera phone given if you are able to sneak it into school, you might be able to take a snapshot.BTW did you run into the esposito brothers? they are both teachers back when i was there. look em up let me know good luck:)

Oh man I remember when I first attended the school,I always tried to sneak in that lab.I attended the school between 1999-2003, It wasn`t a bad school. but in order to take rail car lab you have to wait til your senior year,if you do well enough you might be able to take it during your junior year.See if you have a camera phone given if you are able to sneak it into school, you might be able to take a snapshot.BTW did you run into the esposito brothers? they are both teachers back when i was there. look em up let me know good luck:)

What!?! Senior? It says I have to take this course either 10th or 11th. Yeah I got my phone confiscated during scanning.

What!?! Senior? It says I have to take this course either 10th or 11th. Yeah I got my phone confiscated during scanning.

BTW- snuck in there Friday before lunch. The sign on 4736 was changed to the (:P.

BTW- snuck in there Friday before lunch. The sign on 4736 was changed to the (:P.

Wow.I hope you are able to take it early.I bet it was mr marsh who confiscated your phone lol.Are the r46 door control still in the lab?

Archived