R160 (D) Train Mystery

Sea Beach

Idk and care lol. Leave the (D) with the R68s! Its most likely the only route that didnt change fleet since it got into the (D) in the late 80s.. For the B div.. R62As has been on the (1) and even (9) since too.. The (A) with R44 doesnt count really since it did change during time but kept it..

Its like saying switch the R68 with R68A on the (D).. There is no diffrence on that case. same R68, just mechanically different.

Plus i dont think Concourse can take NTTs yet, there Yard shop doesnt look good for NTT. Not sure and there is the Qualification for the employees.

And there's no need to, where would you move all those R68's anyway? The A?

Point is: it's best to just leave the R68's on the D since the D doesn't change north and south terminals and even if it runs on Sea Beach, Brighton, or Culver - it still will go to CI.

I agree with these posts. Let the cars stay where they are. This foamer-talk of seeing R160s on certain lines is making me sick, to be honest. What happened to the days where riders didn't care what cars were on what line, and all that mattered was that they got from point A to point B?

Im not a foamer,im just sharing what i've been seeing,thats all,nothing to get angry or annoyed about! If theres a set on the (D),then there is. If there isnt,then there isnt!

I'm not calling you a foamer, I'm just saying that people are getting overly excited just because they see an R160 on the (D), when we all know that none are based out of Concourse so it would make the least of sense to see R160s on a line it doesn't even belong at. The R160s are not going to the (D) anytime soon, trust me on that one!

I'm not calling you a foamer, I'm just saying that people are getting overly excited just because they see an R160 on the (D), when we all know that none are based out of Concourse so it would make the least of sense to see R160s on a line it doesn't even belong at. The R160s are not going to the (D) anytime soon, trust me on that one!

ohh,I know there not based out of Concourse. and if there is an R160 on the (D),its from CI.

to the person that said talking about an R160 (D) was making them sick... you don't have to read this post at all. It's possible there was an R160 (D), the crew could have been trained on them and they needed a train. R142s have ended up on the (1) and (3) before doing more than 1 trip. if anything the interesting thing about this occuring would be the fact that the (D) has had the same fleet since the 80s and a random R160 would break up the monotomy that is that line. A yard doesn't have to be receiving a car type for that type to end up on the line housed there. IMO it'd be interesting to see 1 randomly show up on every B div.

I totally agree. Don't worry Vinster, we aren't on your case about it.

lets chill it a bit bro, sometimes people who are rail foamers are the ones who only like trains and nothing elsem dunno if Rail fan applies.... Tho not so sure as much.. Thank god i dont have interest in rail or bus only[i do but not 100%], which can get annoying just a bit lol

But I do agree, foaming over the R160 is driving me nuts. I wanna pay some respect especially to the R32 and R42 the only TRUE smee :P!

I totally agree. Don't worry Vinster, we aren't on your case about it.

Agreed, we aren't. :P

lets chill it a bit bro, sometimes people who are rail foamers are the ones who only like trains and nothing elsem dunno if Rail fan applies.... Tho not so sure as much.. Thank god i dont have interest in rail or bus only[i do but not 100%], which can get annoying just a bit lol

But I do agree, foaming over the R160 is driving me nuts. I wanna pay some respect especially to the R32 and R42 the only TRUE smee :D!

IAWTP x100%.

R160A #9643 - #9647 have been delivered yesterday tuesday 12a.m.

tonight 12a.m. R160A #9648 - #9652 will be delivered to 207 street overhaul shop.

yeah thanks! Now tell me what this have to do with the (D)? You seem to know everything o_O..

Coney Island yard is next to recieve R160B #9873 - #9942.?

No

R160A #9643 - #9647 have been delivered yesterday tuesday 12a.m.

tonight 12a.m. R160A #9648 - #9652 will be delivered to 207 street overhaul shop.

Stop making things up. I know someone told you that the schedule is 10 every week but there is no proof if they are here or not.

___

Guys there is no R160 on the (D). I don't know why there are people speculating about the (D) getting R160s and all these plans and w/e...one may have popped up on the West End line for whatever reason that we do not know.

Archived